What's going on with people today?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STEVE FORCE ONE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Why is it that there's a lot more dbags playing TT today than normal.

inb4 joke about name.

But really, I don't get it. I normally never get an a-hole in a game of TT, except for today.

Anyone else feel this way? They aren't even trolls, they're the "OMG IF YOU DON'T SURRENDER I FEED" kind of a-hole.

Lawyer Zed

Recruiter

08-21-2012

idk if this counts or not but i had to play with a cass player who wanted to go ad.....raged quit and our team turtled the match till 60 minutes

Lockermade

08-21-2012

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2012

Yolo

Emfteka

08-21-2012

Live life like cactus

summoner somenot

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
Live life like cactus

be a *****?

p is for ***** its good enough for me,

r is for ratarded, as u can see

i is for in a pickle

c is for crackhead

k is for korn.

the first letter to each is what i said that's censored --.-- how is that a curse word...never been pricked by a prickly?

Realyst

08-23-2012

The more any gaming community grows, the more the idiots/ragers/grievers grow. It doesn't matter which gaming platform or genre, or even it it's simply a discussion forum; the base gets polluted with trash. I remember when I first started playing LoL in 2010, and I could win games as a 4 warmogs ChoGath, and people would laugh and still have a good game. You try that now and your team will be spamming /all chat immediately, and you'll have 2+ reports coming your way. Solo queue is a bad scene anymore.

STEVE FORCE ONE

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
The more any gaming community grows, the more the idiots/ragers/grievers grow. It doesn't matter which gaming platform or genre, or even it it's simply a discussion forum; the base gets polluted with trash. I remember when I first started playing LoL in 2010, and I could win games as a 4 warmogs ChoGath, and people would laugh and still have a good game. You try that now and your team will be spamming /all chat immediately, and you'll have 2+ reports coming your way. Solo queue is a bad scene anymore.
While I do agree with this, I've always felt like the TT community was, while sarcastic a majority of the time, never really downright offensive.