Really epic story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowmender

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus Delphus View Post
Viktor, in an immediate last ditch effort to get vengeance, attempts to fuse his Full-Machine body into Jayce's own armor augments, to make him a pawn of Viktor's will. Shen teleports to the Piltovian hero to block the transaction, but things get mixed up. Viktor's technology fuses with Shen's magic, and end up fusing the two into a hyper-intelligent robo-ninja. The creation is neither good, nor evil, as though the minds of Shen's Balance and Viktor's Revenge were in a constant state of conflict. Jayce sends word to Ionia and the Institute, where the ruling powers end up deciding to keep the Robo-Ninja at the League. As time passes, the Robo-Ninja becomes a teacher at the Institute, slowly becoming the last remnants of Champions and Summoners that existed during the time period they remember.

The combined powers of Yorick, Mordekaiser, Hecarim, Karthus, and Evelynn, meanwhile, start a holocaust against Demacia AND Noxus. Karthus, no longer using the League's book of spells, starts preparing a Requiem that will affect all of Valoran. Evelynn begins to gather information on some 'Twisted Fate', and sells this to one aging Graves, who satisfies his last kill, only to be enslaved by Mordekaiser. Yorick begins making an army of Ghost-Graves who march through Valoran, opposed by King Jarvan IV from Demacia, combined with Lord Darius and Draven from Noxus. The two factions decide that it would be in the best interests to combine forces to deal with this larger threat.

Talon and Katarina however, have different plans. The two infiltrate Demacia (as they had before during the Journal of Justice scandal) and assassinate Luxanna Crownguard. Who in the struggle, blasted the left arm off of Talon. Due to a mixture of Urgot's knowledge in augments combined with some tips from a neutral Singed, his left arm is replaced with another blade. However, the transfusion wasn't exactly perfect, and his mind began to become hyper-accelerated by things around him. Talon became afraid of the dark, stating that something big was coming. He ended up being silenced by Katarina.

It was at this time that Malzahar's waiting was over. Summoning Cho'Gath, Kog'Maw, and standing beside Syndra, a portal to the void was torn open. Kassadin, for what he could do, managed to kill Malzahar before the portal could be fully revealed, but hesitated in striking down Syndra, for she reminded him of what Malzahar stole: His Daughter. That moment of hesitation banished him into the Void with her great power.

Meanwhile, in the midst of this anarchy, rogue Summoners in the Institute release Brand and Nocturne from their holds, allowing the two to ravage whatever couldn't protect itself. The various groups engage in a massive war that ends in permanently scarring Valoran's major sites. Including (but not limited to) Mount Targon, Demacia, Noxus, The Institute, and Ionia. Zaun and Piltover had come to an agreement of Neutrality, combining their Techmaturgy and clockwork technologies to create shields around both cities.

Amidst the war, the Robo-Ninja made a break to Piltover, where it found Ezreal. Combined with Jayce's knowledge, Caitlyn's funding, and Janna's magic, the group created a time machine that could interact with Ezreal's Gauntlet. Robo-Ninja explained to Ezreal the importance of finding its own remains. When he said he understood, he went into the portal and activate his Arcane Shift. Having done its duty, Robo-Ninja went to fight with the Resistance.

When Ezreal arrived in the future, the Piltover he came from didn't change much. Except that many of the buildings had weapons on them. Massive guns that fired blue energies. A hologram of Caitlyn instructed Ezreal that pretty much all of the Champions were dead. Robo-Ninja's remains were outside of what used to be The Institute. He was to find the remains and bring them back to Piltover. Ezreal agreed.

When the Prodigal Explorer arrived, he didn't see much left. Just a large cube with a numberpad on it. It was Piltovian code combined with ancient sigils that he recognized. When the code was cracked, Ezreal was greeted with a Hologram of a woman. She explained what happened, and that the cube contained valuable information on how this could be prevented. Instead of taking the remains, he was asked a simple question:

"Ezreal, do you require a map?"
Not mine, but darn. That's some story.

ArtemusD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

OH YOU.

I'll write more to it eventually.

Many thanks! I'll probably be writing a fanfiction based around League. Just need to get IronStylus here.

My Desired Name

08-23-2012

I hope Gragas or Hecarim will be mentioned in this story..

ArtemusD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Hecarim was mentioned! I'll get to Gragas if enough interest generates

Jaykoboy

08-23-2012

I thought Pulsefire Ezreal was sent into the past to prevent Viktor's Battlecast series from destroying the world, not into the future to prevent the modern world from being destroyed.

But still a great read.

PizzaRice

08-23-2012

So wait.. the rogue summoners free Nocturne and Brand... and they forgot Fiddlesticks?

Could the women in the hologram be an older Annie (just for the twist and assuming she hasnt died b/c of age or killed in battle)

ArtemusD

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy
I thought Pulsefire Ezreal was sent into the past to prevent Viktor's Battlecast series from destroying the world, not into the future to prevent the modern world from being destroyed.

But still a great read.
It's never mentioned /why/ Pulsefire exists. But certainly, it can be edited that Viktor tried to make a Battlecast Jayce when Shen interrupted (because Robo-Ninjas = awesome). Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaRice
So wait.. the rogue summoners free Nocturne and Brand... and they forgot Fiddlesticks?

Could the women in the hologram be an older Annie (just for the twist and assuming she hasnt died b/c of age or killed in battle)
Aaaaah, I forgot about Fiddlesticks. His lore states that he used to be a Summoner, and he was never locked in a magical prison in the first place. He just preferred to stay in a solitary room. It could be inferred that he let himself out.

I meant to insinuate EVA, the woman who assists Ezreal in the Pulsefire Armor, but that'd be a pretty interesting twist.

I also work as a pizza delivery guy, your name makes me sad.

Jaykoboy

08-23-2012

Actually, no one's sure what Fiddlesticks is, or where the Summoner who summoned him went. All we know is that if you open the door, you die or go away gibbering.

I es pro at lore.

PizzaRice

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemus Delphus View Post
Aaaaah, I forgot about Fiddlesticks. His lore states that he used to be a Summoner, and he was never locked in a magical prison in the first place. He just preferred to stay in a solitary room. It could be inferred that he let himself out.

I meant to insinuate EVA, the woman who assists Ezreal in the Pulsefire Armor, but that'd be a pretty interesting twist.

I also work as a pizza delivery guy, your name makes me sad.
Oh so the women is pearl (the voice in the pulsefire suit.) I still think it would an interesting twist to add in maybe a granny Annie in the future segment.

BehindYouDarling

08-23-2012

Missing Anivia (read her lore) and I think Diana could be mentioned as well (again, her lore is nice).