Let's talk about abuse of the report feature

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zookerz

09-05-2012

Hey Lyte! I've been playing this game for a long time and I have yet to be banned. After a good 1700 games or so, I feel like i'll eventually get banned after staying safe for so long. Could you check my history for me if you have time? Also, good work on keeping all these things managed in such a large player base.

Kanamoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I know you didn't ask, but I just wanted to give you a [Riot Fistbump] for being awesome. You've played thousands of games and have only received reports in 1% of them. Also, almost all of the players you report are toxic forces in our community.
Dreadfully curious about this for myself, Lyte, if you have the time.
Just wanted to say, wonderful job in general with everything. I use the tribunal when I have time away from being stuck with the Navy, and try to stay positive in most of my games. Only up to about a thousand games, though! D8

Mjd24

09-05-2012

HAHA
Phero got deleted and probably banned.
I wonder if Flexxon has any other alternative accounts that are about to spring up out of no where...

KsPhasefritz

09-05-2012

Hey Lyte,

I am currently on my Smurf account but I wanted to know how I am doing on my manin account Ksphase.

I feel that I often say bad things in chat, but that was a while ago. I just want to know how many reports I used to get so I can improve with this new account I made to start over.

Thanks,
Ksphase (smurfretzelinpockets)

Jupiter354

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Hi Lyte! Just wanted to thank you and riot for all the hard work you're putting into this.

I posted maybe a week or two ago asking if there was any way you could comment on the accuracy of my reports/tribunal judgements......I understand you have many more pressing matters but I too would love a riot fist bump if you get a chance

I try to only report people who are toxic and do pardon people who are wrongly accused, etc. I really appreciate both having the report function and access to the tribunal, so thank you again for both the game I love and the tools I have to try to make a better community for it!

Xanthus730

09-05-2012

Quote:
I know you didn't ask, but I just wanted to give you a [Riot Fistbump] for being awesome. You've played thousands of games and have only received reports in 1% of them. Also, almost all of the players you report are toxic forces in our community.
Now I feel bad, since, even asking for a response I got nothing...meaning I am far less awesome than the mentioned player.

/bows down to mentioned honorable LOLler. *not worthy* *not worthy*

Flexxon

09-05-2012

Quote:
I only looked at games, stats and reports after your 2-week ban and before your permaban. I also looked at games on your current account. None of it was OK.

I am happy to discuss your case with your Riot Employee.
Sure. Why don't you do it live so everyone can hear the conversation too. I would love to hear this. His name in game is Lextonian. I'm sure that's enough information.

I would also like to see my own tribunal ruling and case. Let me have access to the games and the chat. Make it public. If you're willing to give that information to people who are banned today, why not release mine to me? Why is it a secret? You can say anything you want all day long and none of it matters until you show some hard proof.

Also, why were people even being suspended back then when Riot absolutely in every way refused to tell you WHY you were suspended?

I spank my 5 year old and I tell her what she did wrong so she can fix it and she does. If you go to court, the judge will tell you what you did wrong before you're sentenced. Why is it that every time I begged and pleaded with Riot to help me out, they refused? How is that fair to ask us to change without telling us what to change?

Imaginationz

09-05-2012

a lot of u guys suck up to seek approval, it amuses me and also makes me sick haha

Flexxon

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginationz View Post
a lot of u guys suck up to seek approval, it amuses me and also makes me sick haha
I treat them how they treat me. Which isn't very good. If they were nicer I would be too.

bearjew17

09-05-2012

keep it up lyte. if you have time let me know how i can improve