Let's talk about abuse of the report feature

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1c759584a2b38e

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZixxX View Post
Hello Lyte. 2 things. 1. What are today's lucky lotto numbers. 2. Did I do bad? Thank you
Sad that lyte is more likely to answer this than anything relevant.

Putzfrau

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rReL3v4n7 View Post
so warning someone your going to report them if they dont' stop makes them a jerk? well then hell im the king of *******s. i warn to make people understand that its serious, not to make the environment toxic

Look at the people in this very thread insisting they did nothing wrong.

They all share something.

TotalDisorder

Recruiter

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
...You just told me that being a passive aggressive ass instead of just an aggressive ass is fine because it narrowly falls outside the definition of "harassment" and therefore is un-punishable, but I'm the troll for saying that that's not quite how it works?

God, I hate this community. So much.
No, I pointed out where you were incorrect, because it is how it works, and I already explained how it works. If you don't do anything against the rules, you can punish, and state that you're punishing. If you don't like that, too bad. That isn't passive aggressive, that's making a statement on an act, and is not reportable. No where in the summoners code does it say you have to be happy with your team, nor pleasant with them. You should be polite though.
Hate on. :-)

Doktor Pat

08-22-2012

Look above the 47th post please!!!

Shad0wth3fall3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

To be more specific Lyte, I'm talking about the questions on page 94. Thank you for your time, but I beg of you, please answer.

AlexDnD2

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalgodon View Post
For those of you who still don't get it, today's bans were not because of false, or even excessive reporting. The Tribunal was giving zero weight to their reports anyway.

The bans targeted those who consistently threaten or bully other players with reports in-game, and then carried the threats out after the game was over. They weren't banned because they reported everyone falsely - that's just what made them easy to catch.
Actually there is a lot of truth in what your saying. Lyte was impatient to ban/drive away people she considers toxic. Its an obvious admission the tribunal is not working or judging the way they want it to.

IS1c759584a2b38e

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUnicorns View Post
Man you guys are so mad...i've been playing for 1.5 years and never have I been warned or banned by tribunal. It's not that hard to not act like a d*ck in game.
This post marks you as a liar, you are a toxic player and obviously deserve a permaban.

Bob Buh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

I love you Lyte i think you are awesome and the best rioter of all time can you please take a look at this ?

Since my last (2weeks ban) from bad behavior i changed a lot !
Plus i barely had any time to play !
And now im getting banned again for something i did months ago witch i was previusly banned for ?!!?[10]

Double O Teeto

08-22-2012

Lmao it's getting comical watching lyte cherry pick irrelevant posts to reply to

1rReL3v4n7

Recruiter

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyUnicorns View Post
Stay mad and banned. Oh, and try not to sugarcoat next time

i tend not to. im acutally one of the most chilled layed back people you would ever know. i just dont' like the way riots handling this case.

FYI for everyone thats reading my posts im not banned for reporting im just not liking whats going on