Super serious

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-22-2012

you could do malp.

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

I know we last talked on a kinda bad note, but you were a great mundo and ima miss readin ur posts. Sucks to see you go.

Ask the Lunari

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
you could do malp.
Best picture ever.

But yeah, if you stick around that'd be awesome. Even if I didn't talk to you a lot and you kind of insulted me on the client, that's alright too. :3

Ask the Herald

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Are you planning on sticking around and possibly picking up someone new, or are you leaving for good?

Not sure if you had cleared that up in your original post, since I don't know much about the people who have left and if they're still around and such.

If you aren't, then all the best to you and I hope you look more on the happier memories rather than the angry ones. Unless those are happy, in which case carry on. :3
Oh, you really are out of the loop. You've been RPing with Mundo all along. He's everyone except you, including me.

AskMadmanMundo

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Best picture ever.

But yeah, if you stick around that'd be awesome. Even if I didn't talk to you a lot and you kind of insulted me on the client, that's alright too. :3
I was joking, everyone takes me dead serious (I c wat I dud ther) when I'm goofing, not sure if I'm gonna stay though.

Ask the Lunari

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
I was joking, everyone takes me dead serious (I c wat I dud ther) when I'm goofing, not sure if I'm gonna stay though.
I know you were.

Anyway, I don't really want to go off topic, so just gonna say good luck and such. Stop by Sanctuary sometime. :3

Ask Talon

08-22-2012

Muahahaha!

Ask Shyvana

08-22-2012

You will be missed!

Ask Talon

08-22-2012

See you around Mundo.

Dark Reiora

08-22-2012

With my incredible forum powers, I absorb all the downvotes in this thread and take them onto myself!