Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

KBG 5v5 LoL Rift Supremacy #1 - $350

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKillerbees

09-28-2012

Bumps

Godzofwilli

09-28-2012

Provided by KBG (Paypal awards are day of or next day, RP reward can take up to a week.)
1st: $200 Riot Points or Paypal
2nd: $100 Riot Points or Paypal
3rd: $50 Riot Points or Paypal

is it Per player or for the all team?!

Dianox

09-28-2012

How do I "create" a team on there, plus on a side note the site freezes up every 15 minutes for about 15 minutes

xKillerbees

09-29-2012

Quote:
Godzofwilli:
Provided by KBG (Paypal awards are day of or next day, RP reward can take up to a week.)
1st: $200 Riot Points or Paypal
2nd: $100 Riot Points or Paypal
3rd: $50 Riot Points or Paypal

is it Per player or for the all team?!

That is per team.

Quote:
Dianox:
How do I "create" a team on there, plus on a side note the site freezes up every 15 minutes for about 15 minutes

What page freezes up? No one else is reporting this.

To create a team. You register, click on tournament, click on New Team to the left.

?Lolicon Fag?

09-30-2012

I'd love to register but I don't want my team (who has a great shot at winning) to only be a reserve. I'd want to know definitively if we're playing or not.

Mùdkíp

Recruiter

10-02-2012

Quote:
Dont Be Upset:
I'd love to register but I don't want my team (who has a great shot at winning) to only be a reserve. I'd want to know definitively if we're playing or not.

"A great shot at winning"
Don't be upset.