KBG 5v5 LoL Rift Supremacy #1 - $350

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKillerbees

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

It's back up. We are having issues with the VPS host so we are in the process of finding a new one.

xKillerbees

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Do note that I have noticed an issue with the tournament system. The system filled up with people so it wanted to start right away instead of waiting. This is being worked on, do ignore it saying it has started.

Any team that wants to be a fill in, in case a team does not show up needs to contact me on the site.

StrategicPlan

08-29-2012

It's full already? We made a team on the site but our 5th couldn't get on today to register cuz the site was down a few days ago :/

xKillerbees

08-30-2012

Just be ready, some might not show up. Send me a PM on the site.

xKillerbees

09-04-2012

Teams can sign up as a reserve at the bottom of the tournament page, there are white buttons.

xKillerbees

09-12-2012

Still taking in reserves.

CLG Blacktown

09-13-2012

xKillerbees can my team join. Our team name is "Nigeran Anus Cully Cully Gaming Hilarious"
dunnan dunnan oh so is muckbysalls like anus hax alot of funth david zhang yayth!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLG Blacktown

09-13-2012

yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully yayth bubbles cully

xKillerbees

09-14-2012

Countdown added to first page.

xKillerbees

09-18-2012

Still accepting reserves.