Petition to Noxus to revive Urf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqueel

09-15-2010

As a summoner aligned with Noxus, I was greatly excited by the advances in corpsecrafting that Urgot's revival heralded. With these advances, I propose that we revive a new champion who should be a great assist to our cause.

Urf the Manatee was a valiant champion who's participation in the League was cut short by his "untimely" demise. Considering his remains reside in the hands of a Noxus aligned champion (Warwick), it should be a simple matter to reincarnate and upgrade him with our advanced Hextech technology.

His gratitude at his revival should ensure his loyalty to Noxus, and if he refuses, we'll just have to "encourage" him to join us.

Now then, every summoner who agrees with this proposal should sign here. With your support, I'm sure we can do this.

Masonry

09-15-2010

I am all for a revival of urf the great manatee.

(thread on a similar topic) http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=84973

YYZed

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonry View Post
I am all for a revival of urf the great manatee.

(thread on a similar topic) http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=84973
( I do not have the link but I made a urf will probably be revived by noxus thread a couple of weeks ago in general)

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

09-15-2010

The league does not allow the practice of necromancy.

Now if they used techmaturgical techniques (i.e. Urgot), that would be a different story..

Tourist Fjord

09-15-2010

If the League does not permit the use of Necromancy, then how is Sion in the League?

I'm not sure if they permit it inside the League Grounds but in Zaun and Noxus, it's all fair play.

Mahvel

09-15-2010

bring back the urf XD

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

This could be the reason why the Urf the manatee skin was discontinued.

Aqueel

09-16-2010

Only now do I realize that I should have put [RP] in the thread title. Oh well.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueel View Post
Only now do I realize that I should have put [RP] in the thread title. Oh well.
Yeah... I just noticed that, but it's ok

rEkcAh

09-16-2010

1. He was eaten, not much you can do there.
2. this would contradict the skin that is out for ww of urf's skin on him.
3. this skin will be on sale again next april for the manatee fund so if you revive him you kill real manatees, do you like killing manatees?
4. If you said yes try clubbing baby seals as it is more fun and you dont have guilt for they dont have souls.