Account suspended for reporting too much? This is a new one...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MGS Gray Fox

02-08-2013

@Lyte

Is there a place on the website summoners can go to see how close to the line they are? I am just curious ha I don't think I am that bad because I am on skype/vent/teamspeak most of the time talking to my buddies but I was just curious or if it could be a feature implemented?

ExjK

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkul View Post
You know one thing that might be interesting is to release say a quarterly report to all active players and let them know where they stand in the number of False reports they've made and the reports against them. Doesn't have to be detailed but it could be an eye opener to get a report saying "You've been reported in x% of your games and you have falsely reported y% of your reports" Give players a chance to start reforming before even the warning lands
I would actually appreciate a feature along these lines. I know sometimes I get frustrated with other people to the point where I may be more toxic than helpful, so I have always been curious as to how many times I have been reported. I don't tend to report people often, but when I do I feel it's deserved..so it would also be interesting knowing how many "false" reports I have had.

brunoais

05-20-2013

@Lyte
When we report for the player being unskilled, does the text we write mean anything it is even taken into account anywhere?
I'm just wondering about it because I don't know if I'm writting to the void or if I'm writing to somewhere

CrazyGoNuts

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I've been reported 16 times in ~600+ games on my anonymous account. I've reported 130 players actually which is a decently high report rate percentage; however, my report weights are still high.
130 in 600 games is very low, there is on average 2 trolls per 3 games.

Cathulion

05-20-2013

4man premade are the most toxic -.- a 4man premade reported me because they couldn't hold their lanes and blamed me for making them lose the game.........pls Lyte remove 4man premade and make it 5 man premade or duo queve for normal games.

Foxadin

05-20-2013

My friend (arguably the nicest lol player on my friends list- I play with him a lot) just got a temporary suspension for using report function too much. I'm shocked I never seen him do anything toxic ever in over 300 played games together he's always super polite and positive. He said he uses report a lot as he cares about rest of community a lot and tries to clean up game. There're is something wrong I don't think lyte is correct. This needs riots attention it's a very serious issue. They are unknowingly suspending players that even bring a wry positive environment to games

SerbianKing123

03-09-2014

They suspend for a year for no reason... how i can see for what im suspended? they didnt send me a email for what reason they suspend me..... please help me.