The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

And then fly into your face

Ethelyn bit her lip a bit before replying to Youay.

"Its... Difficult... Especially with my mother's reputation..."

She then glanced at the waiter and quietly gave her order.

"Uhm... I'll just have the sushi plate..."

She then timidly handed the menu to him, looking off to one side as she did.

Youay

08-28-2012

Then take it home and cook with it
The waiter bowed and walked away to give their orders to the chefs.
Youay nodded.
"I could imagine, being related to someone well known,regardless of being good or not tends to put unnecessary expectations on you."
He looked skyward for a moment.
"I never knew my parents and the man who raised me was never father of the year material if you catch my meaning."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Set it on fire? That'll teach it!

Ethelyn looked over at Youay for a moment, then actually let out a bit of a quiet laugh before speaking.

"My father is a retired well known thief... Most people didn't consider him to be good father material either... Though its a bit of a shame you never knew your parents, I'm sure they were good people..."

Youay

08-28-2012

Yes, uses your vengeance to properly make that stir fry
Youay gave her a small smile as he took a drink of his water.
"I would like to think that they were. And what does the rest of your family do, if you dont mind me asking."

Silverling

08-28-2012

And that meal will be delicious

Ethelyn looked off to one side again, her eyes wandering around the room to examine the restaurant decor. She kept her hands clasped and resting on her lap as she replied.

"Uhm... Aydin is working on being like my father before he retired and became a blacksmith... And the twins like to run around and cause trouble. They're only five after all..."

Youay

08-28-2012

So delicious, the meal of the gods.
Youay nodded and glanced around at what she was looking at, the decor was typical for most Ionian restaurants, paper lanterns, statues and fountains could be seen from their table.
"Sounds like your the more well rounded of your family. Though for as many headaches I am sure they give you, I bet you love them to pieces."
The waiter came back with the food and the tea and set them down for them.
"Here you go guys, enjoy. and if you need anything else just let me know."

Silverling

08-28-2012

So delicious and moist...

Ethelyn glanced at Youay and tilted her head a bit to one side at him.

"You... You think so? I... I mean... I really only specialize in binding magic..."

She would have continued with her statement, but when the waiter arrived she went rather silent. She eyed the sushi in front of her for a moment, not expecting there to be so much of it on one plate. Perhaps she might have to share a bit...

Youay

08-28-2012

Want some Terriyaki with that?
Youay smiled and grabbed some chopsticks and broke them apart. He then spun them in his fingers a moment and took a few bites.
"Binding magic, you don't see many people who specialize in it, please go on."
He motions for her to continue.

Silverling

08-28-2012

Maayybeee

Ethelyn reached for her chopsticks and focused her attention on them as she slowly broke them apart.

"Uhm... Well... I have tried other magic types... But binds and seals just come so naturally to me..."

She gave him a bit of a weak smile before continuing.

"I could probably tie you up within a matter of seconds after casting a spell..."

She then quickly grabbed a piece of sushi and ate it, keeping her eyes focused elsewhere.

Youay

08-28-2012

I like soy sauce myself
"That's the same way for me,but with healing magic, I know a few elementalist spells and a couple dispels, but that's about it magically speaking."
He took some more bites here and there, even offering her some of his meal.
"Binding magic is really effective when used in the proper situations though, you should count yourself lucky to be so talented."