The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

It does, doesn't it?

Ethelyn let out another squeak and slid over to the nearest wall almost as if she were trying to hide herself.

"Its... Its ok... ᴵ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ⋅⋅⋅ I... I should have been.... Watching... Where I was going..."

Youay

09-25-2012

Of course I will share the profits
Youay nodded his back still turned.
"Its ok, no problem really....Umm Here."
he takes off his doctors coat and holds it behind him.
"Wear this if your uncomfortable with what your wearing."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Oh really? Then I'm extra interested!

Ethelyn looked over at the coat being offered to her, and wasted no time in grabbing it and putting it on. Once being sure that she was completely covered, she turned and hugged Youay from behind, squeaking out her gratitude.

"Th... Thank you."

She pulled away from him and glanced off to one side, still blushing quite a bit.

"If... If you're wondering... This was.. My mother's doing..."

Youay

09-25-2012

Oh are you now?
Youay put his arms over hers and enjoyed their closeness.
"Oh, why would your mother put you in that kind of dress?"
Youay looked over his shoulder and smiled at her.

Silverling

09-25-2012

Maayybee

Ethelyn pouted a bit at him and promptly buried her face on the spot between his shoulders and mumbled into his back.

".... This is my 'punishment' for being late before... She says she'll seal the thing on me for 24 hours the next time it happens.... And add more time if the 'problem' continues..."

Youay

09-25-2012

Oooh
Youay quickly spun around in her grip to face her and hugged her close.
"Sorry for causing you such embarrassment Ethelyn. But now that we are here how about we get you to my office, I might have something floating around you can change into."

Silverling

09-25-2012

.... Hooooo....t

Ethelyn looked up at Youay, still blushing quite a bit. She pulled herself closer to him after he had turned around, though was glancing off to one side as she spoke.

"I... Uhm... I guess... We could... I actually was trying to... Quickly get to my room.... So I could change.... Before going to see you..."

Youay

09-25-2012

Hoot Hoot
Youay thought for a moment and nodded.
"Well your room is closer I guess. How about we swing by there and you can get changed."
He smiled.
"Then we can do whatever you want."

Silverling

09-25-2012

We are now owls

Ethelyn continued looking off to the side in silence for a moment, then nodded at Youay's suggestion.

"That... That would be good... If you're not busy or anything right now..."

Youay

09-25-2012

Owls with attitude
Youay smiled and tightened his hug slightly.
"I am actually off for the rest of the evening. So I am all yours if you want me."