The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-23-2012

Diner of Reggie's, male, not female

"Oh. Yes, it can be." He said, sounding a little disapointed. Oh well, nothing he could do about it now. He didn't exactly want to eat another meal.
"No, I'm fine. Anyone else?" He asked, looking at the others.

Bright Oblivion

09-23-2012

Restaurant

Sigmund glanced at Emily. "Emms, you need anything?"

Lifting her head from Sigmund's shoulder, where she'd been resting it while they waited for their desserts, Emily shook her head. "Not that I can think of."

"Then we don't need anything else, either," he said with a nod to the server. "Thank you, though."

Grand Viper

09-23-2012

Restaurant

The server nodded, "Then you can eat and relax at your own leisure. You are covered this evening. Thank you for choosing Reggie's, and we hope you come back again soon."

With that, he walked away.

Youay

09-23-2012

Lets not forget the jokes.
Youay walked down the hall back towards the med wing and home. He had a grin on his face and looked happier than ever.

Equiste

09-23-2012

Waiting at A restaurant... Reggie's REstaurant

"It has been a pleasant experience." He said, resting himself against Eve. Then again, anything with Eve was pleasant, often more than pleasant. He smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

Youay

09-24-2012

At another time...another place
Youay could be seen walking down the halls of the institute, where was he heading...well no one knows since he lives in his office. Though he may be headed to the break room or the lounge. Maybe a housecall, or to participate in a league match, who in our audience can unravel the mysteries of the good doctor here.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

The mysterious wanderings of the Doctor

Youay would be strolling along and contently minding his own business for some time until he decided to turn a corner for some reason. Right as he did this, he would suddenly find himself colliding with a young female with long, golden blonde colored hair. He would note that this female was actually the one he knew as Ethelyn, and she seemed to be rather flustered and in quite the hurry, especially considering that her current wardrobe seemed to have been changed from her normal, summoner's robes attire to a rather revealing black dress. While she was quick to notice that she ran into some one, it had taken her a moment to figure out who exactly she ran into.

"Ahh! Ahh... Uhm... I'm... I'm s-s-so-sorry... I-I-I-I d-d-di-didn't... S... See you.......... ʸᵒᵘ⋅⋅⋅ ʸᵒᵘᵃʸʸʸ﹖"

She suddenly turned a bright red color and let out quite possibly one of the most pathetic squeaks known to man as she attempted to cover herself as well as her face with her arms and hands.

Youay

09-24-2012

Should write a book.
Youay looked at the young woman and blinked a few times.
"Oh sorry about that miss...."
He went bright red when he realized who it was and what she was wearing.
"Et...Ethelyn...I, didnt recognize you there for a moment...I...I..."
He swallowed blushing a bit..
"It looks good on you."
He had no idea she owned such a unique dress

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

It would sell for millions

Ethelyn let out another quiet squeak, keeping her face buried in her hands and was barely even able to form words.

"ᴵ⋅⋅⋅ ᵂᵃˢ⋅⋅⋅ ᵂᵃˢᶰ'ᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᴺᵘʰ⋅⋅⋅ ᴰ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹʳʳʰ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵉᵉᵖ⋅⋅⋅ᵁʰʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅ ᵁʰ⋅⋅⋅"

She took a step back away from Youay, clearly not comfortable with this current situation. She finally managed to get some audible words out after a large amount of effort.

"Duuuhh... Don't... Look... A-a-t-t-t... M-m-m-meeeee...."

Youay

09-25-2012

Hmm sounds great
Youay nodded and blushed as he turned his back to her.
"S.s.s.sSorry about that. I didnt mean to surprise you."