The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Something like that

Zareen gave Youay a slight wave back and sounding rather amused with her reply.

"Oooohhh~ No... No punishment yet... Though I hope she will be keeping better track of things next time~"

Ethelyn let out another little squeak, biting her lip and blushing.

"I... I... Uhm... ᴹᵉᵉᵖ⋅⋅⋅"

Her mother let out a laugh and straightened up, smiling calmly at her daughter.

"Gracious, child, you act like you're about to be sent to the gallows. Relax, I'm giving you five more minutes with your boyfriend, then I expect you to be here and ready, alright?"

Ethelyn simply nodded, and her mother let out another quiet chuckle before disappearing back into the room.

Youay

09-23-2012

Something about hats and ponies
Youay smiled and gave Ethelyn a hug.
"I guess I should let you get to work then, I am glad that you aren't in trouble today."
He looked at her and nodded.
"Feel free to stop by when your done ok."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Well if ponies are involved!

Ethelyn hugged Youay back, holding him rather close to herself. She rested her head on his shoulder and tightened her hold on him a bit.

"I... I... Uhm... Don't really... Want to go... Either way...."

She looked up at him smiling slightly as she did.

"Uhm... Alright.... I'll be sure to... As soon as I can."

Youay

09-23-2012

Indeed ponies make everything better it seems.
Youay nodded.
"I know you don't wanna go. I don't want you to leave either."
He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek
"I will see you again, so no worries."

Grand Viper

09-23-2012

Restaurant!

When Sigmund suggested for her to visit the Institute, Rose stopped for a moment. Looking back at him, she shrugged her shoulders. With that, she walked away once more.

The waiter returned with the customer's respective drinks and desserts, placing them in front of his customers. He looked at where Rose once was, "She's not a very happy person. It's a shame, really."

He shook his head, "Do excuse me. I will return in a few minutes to let you enjoy your desserts, and to take any additional orders if you so wish."

Silverling

09-23-2012

Because ponies are just so happy

Ethelyn blushed and smiled at Youay, then gave him another tight hug.

"ᴴᵉᵉ~ Uhm... Alright."

She reluctantly pulled away from him, taking hold of his hands for a moment as she did.

"I'll... I'll see you later, then?"

Youay

09-23-2012

Well yeah they are
Youay smiled and pulled away.
"Take care dove."
He waved at her with a smiled before turning to leave.

Equiste

09-23-2012

Restaurant Reggie of the Diner type... Super effective against double dates

"It is." He says simply to the waiters comment on Rose. "Nothing from me but I do have a question though. THe meal she had, was it that mysterious 'dish' that was on the menu?" He asked, sipping on more juice and resting against Eve.

Silverling

09-23-2012

And are so bright, so vivid

Ethelyn smiled, letting out another little happy squeak and waving back at him before slipping through the door. She let out a little dreamy sort of sigh and leaned against the door, playing with a bit of her hair as she did. Her bit of bliss was quickly interrupted by her mother's voice, causing her to straighten up instantly.

"So I see you had fun on your little date last night~ I also noticed that you didn't go back to your room either..."

Zareen was standing near her desk and shuffling through a few papers. She might have been sitting down were it not for Kamala being curled up and asleep on her chair. If Kamala was here, then Joshua had to be lurking around somewhere in the shadows. Ethelyn pouted at her mother and went over to her own desk to see what was left for her to do.

"... No, I didn't go back to my room last night. There wasn't a reason to..."

Her mother let out an amused hum and made her reply, sounding far more cheery than she should.

"Why? Did you sleep with him or something?"

Her face suddenly went bright red as she let out a nervous squeak. She turned to the woman, sputtering out her retort.

"M-mom! No! I did nothing like that!"

Zareen let out a laugh and looked over at her daughter with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, I know my dear. Your hair looks too nice to have had anything like that happen.... And you're too shy to even kiss him, let alone do anything more naughty."

Ethelyn bit her lip to keep herself from saying a few choice words to her own mother. After taking a deep breath she calmed herself down and quietly replied.

"... I'm not having this conversation right now... Not with children present."

Her mother quietly chuckled to herself.

"Nice save there, my dear. I've taught you well."

She rolled her eyes before focusing back to her work and now completely ignoring any comments by Zareen.

Grand Viper

09-23-2012

Restaurant

The server nodded, "Ah, so you saw it? Yes, it is. Cockatrice: very hard to find, very expensive, and quite succulent if your tastebuds can handle it."