The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

"...Wait. Wait. Give me a moment." Gerald palmed his face, "Why exactly is an immortal alien being who can crack planets in half, going for a mortal halfwit like Vince? Why not someone more powerful, or at least able to withstand the test of time? He is going to die in the mere blip of age for you. You are going to blink and he's going to be a carcass torn apart by the birds.Either that or just go completely insane. There is no benefit for you, and if you say love I will wretch my dinner."

"Heh heh. Mantis. You? Alien. Use Vince. Play with Vince. Devour Vince. Use Nina. Play with Nina. Devour Nina. Assimilate. His game, his wives die for him to retain appearance. Big reveal now, throw him completely off, make him jelly. Make big boom. We like boom."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Silver let out a bit of a sadistic giggle, playfully placing the tip of one claw to her lips.

"Mmmmhhh~ You would love to know, wouldn't you? Well, for starters, its the dumb ones who never suspect what's really going on."

She turned and started walking away, an almost seductive sway to her hips as she did.

"I like my boys, and I like my toys, though really they're all in the same thing in the end. And once I get tired of them? Well, these fangs aren't just for show, and humans do taste pretty good... The older, the better, the more trusting, the more sweet."

She paused from her walking, letting out an amused hum.

"And then there's his daughter... His sweet, little girl. I can easily get her to love and trust me while waiting for the day she's ripe. I got all the time in the world to wait."

Protip: Humans are actually rather disgusting, way too salty... They also tend to get rather stringy when they're old.

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

Gerald blinked, rested his cane on the ground, and rolled his eyes, "And what would you get from the consumption of a flesh sculptor? Male or female. You may have Viper's memories, so what's the point of going through such an arduous process? Just go to town, grab some homeless people and oh hey a quick meal."

"Now...cement. Flesh sculpt."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Silver turned and gave Gerald a strange look.

"Because your average homeless fool doesn't contain the knowledge I want."

She then smirked, placing her hands together.

"Its not like I can't learn a thing or two from muscle memory, and you flesh sculptures are just soooo full of it..."

Full of it in more than one way...

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

Gerald stopped fiddling with his cane. He looked at Silver, and burst out in laughter. He actually fell to the ground, tears streaming from his eyes. The old man was rolling about in unbridled laughter. "You almost got me. You had me going, and I have to admit, I was contemplating on burying you!"

He got back to his feet, releasing his cane. It sank into the ground as he swung a foot back and politely bowed to Silver, "It has been a long time, Mistress. I thought you weren't due for your annual check up for another five years."

Ask the Monkey

08-23-2012

((Just saw this now.
Don't we already displace timelines?))

Silverling

08-23-2012

Silver shrugged, a sly smile forming on her face as she returned the bow.

"I figured coming by a little bit early wouldn't hurt anyone too much."

She had absolutely no idea what was now going on, but continuing with who or whatever Gerald might be talking about might give her a bit of an edge later on.

Have a clue if he's actually referencing anything now, or is he trying to play mind tricks on me in return? Might make it easier to play along.

((Yes, monkey... We already do... This only displaces it more. I'm RPing Silver in the past and future right now. d= ))

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

"...Uh...No. Not trying to be difficult. What the **** is going on?"

Gerald pointed at Silver, "I must ask, how did you manage to capture a thrall like her? Is she custom made?" He walked over and poked her chest, "Hm, could have used more padding here."

"React? How. Thrall? Necromancy. Feign? Oh he touched boobie. Not good. Keep together. React violently or just get angry, keep together. Keeeep together."

Ask the Monkey

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((Yes, monkey... We already do... This only displaces it more. I'm RPing Silver in the past and future right now. d= ))
((.))

Silverling

08-23-2012

((Sounds about right there, Wukong. d= ))

Urge to kill... Rising...

Silver's eyes narrowed and she quickly grabbed Gerald's hand and held it away from her, speaking in a tone that sounded slightly annoyed.

"Look, don't touch, Ger-bear. You might lose a perfectly good hand that way and it would be a shame to waste."

She released his hand, her sly smile starting to return.

"As for how, it was difficult. Had to pull a lot of strings, kill a lot of people, mix some blood that I shouldn't have."

Had to stay cryptic, couldn't let this game go just yet.

... I think he might actually be confusing me for some one else.