The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Silver let out a bit of a giggle and looked over her shoulder at him in almost a flirtatious manner.

"Oooff couurrseeee you can. That's just what you want me to think. Also, Trust is a big thing, Ger-bear, which is obviously something you don't have.... And its the weak ones you learn the most from."

She did a bit of a twirl and faced him again, keeping her hands behind her back and leaning forward a bit as she spoke.

"The biggest questions are: Why do you care? And why should I tell you? What would I even gain from saying a single word? Probably nothing of use to me."

Good good... Now if only I had more pyrotechnics... Then maybe I could be as showy as Vince.

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

Gerald shrugged, "I suppose threatening you would be quite redundant. Truth be told, I'm curious."

"Bluff."

"It is not often someone takes a vested interest in family, which in turn can endanger me. Someone with your standing, your age, your power, you have no reason to associate with them. Why even be here? Why shackle yourself, unless you wanted something from them, or you have some kind of stupid mothering complex." Gerald shuffled his shoulders, "Lord knows how my wife almost made my boys into a bunch of whiny *** sucking sissies. Had to get rid of her, y'know?"

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

(( Suddenly unrelated question - Silver, is poni season 2 over yet? ))

Silverling

08-23-2012

Silver let out an amused hum and straightened up, keeping her hands behind her back.

"Well now... How do you know its something I want from them?"

She took a few more steps back towards him, tilting herself to one side and smiling innocently.

"I mean, its just as easy to get what I want indirectly through others... You would know that, wouldn't you? You're too much of a coward to do the job yourself, so you use that silver tongue of yours for some one else to... Which might also explain why you're not actually here. Hee hee~ You're scared of me."

She started speaking in a rather sing-songy tone.

"Scared little Ger-bear, hiding back at home because the big scary monsters might get him. What's funny is that I can tell exactly where you are... And for all you know, I could already be on my way over there."

She then gained a serious expression, her voice losing all emotion.

"Also, you're blaming the way your children turned out on your wife? Then maybe you need to look in a few more mirrors, because you most certainly had more influence on them than you think."

((Pony season 2 is over... Waiting for pony season 3. .__. ))

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

"No no, the way my children turned out is because of me and pushing my wife off a bridge. I bought her some very nice cement shoes."

Gerald narrowed his brow, "And don't think I won't get my hands dirty. That is only if, and I mean if, I need to get myself involved. You don't want me to be involved, Silver. A lot of people suffer when I am pushed. And it's something you want from them, because you did not exactly know of my existence before meeting them. I tend to try and keep my name out of things. You're trying to throw me off, I can see that. Two of us can play at that game. Oh look, a bird: What is most confusing to me about this bird, in particular, is that I haven't seen Vince so d*mn sane since he claimed that harlot became his left hand. You seem to be grounding him, but that's not enough, is it? I heard about the incident. He flipped. He killed, again. Viper is on the prowl. I wonder, if any of his memories detail what he would do to you, if given the chance?"

"Nothing. Not her. Trusts us."

"Probably take you out back and-"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!"

Silverling

08-23-2012

Silver tilted her head to one side, a sly smile appearing on her face. She slowly approached Gerald, keeping her hands hidden behind her back.

"Is it, Ger-bear? Is it really?"

She let out an amused hum, continuing her approach until she was directly in front of him.

"And let me show you something about me... Though I'm going to need a bit of your help for a good example. See, I need you to kill me, rip my head off, burn my body to ashes. Give me about an hour and I'll be right back good as new. I'm not scared of death, its not even an option for me, in fact, sometimes I send a rusty knife through my skull just to get a bit of peace and quiet."

She then stood next to him, placing her right arm around his shoulders and smiling at him.

"And Viper? I'm not concerned about him. He likes me, gave me hugs and ice cream after chasing that silly bird boy out of town."

She then rested her head on his shoulder, letting out a dreamy little sigh, raising up her left hand and examining the diamond ring that was now on her ring finger. A little trinket she kept with herself in certain events where pretending one was married was useful. But for now? She planned on severely weirding Gerald out.

"And then we talked about marriage plans. Seems he wants me to be his new lovely bride. Imagine that! I can just imagine what kind of children we might have~♪"

In her mind, she gave a slight scolding to the bitty voices in her head.

Shush, you. I can't think with you screaming in my head. Keep quiet lest you have something important to say, alright?

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

"Sorry! We mean, sorry. Got worked up a bit. Good lie, by the by. Gerry's face look like tomato now."

"He did...Wait...So...He hugged you?" Gerald stood there, cupping his chin. "Wait...you're an alien...that doesn't...you can't possibly...hm..."

The old man groaned, "Wonderful. Spend years with having to deal with the the last crazy ass woman, and she finally kicks the bucket, now I'm going to have to deal with you? Killing you would be a ***** and a half."

Gerald's eyebrow twitched, "Wait...if that's the case...then is he finally getting rid of that hand? What was the point of the gate he attached to it then...?"

He was legitimately confused. He looked like a well composed man, but this completely threw him off.

"....What. Did. He. Say? Kill...wait, not supposed to scream. Please kill? And you got him on defensive. He very confused. Like Vince at Prom."

Silverling

08-23-2012

Silver continued to smile pleasantly, keeping her head rested on Gerald's shoulder and examining the ring on her finger. What was mostly an amusing thought was that she wasn't wearing it before, and the fact that he would have to dig through his memories to figure that out, and there was a rather high chance he wasn't even paying attention to any of the jewelry she was wearing at the time.

"Mmmhhmm~ Hugged and kissed me and started being all cheesy. And just because I'm alien doesn't mean I'm not compatible with other races. All you really need is the right plumbing and, well... No need to go into too many details."

She seemed rather nonchalant about the entire situation, in fact, it would be exceedingly hard to read her at this point due to how casual she was acting. She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, a sweet smile on her face

"Now who said anything about getting rid of his hand? It would be a shame for him to lose such a tool, so many uses all in one compact shape. And besides, the mechanical hand would most certainly make certain things a bit more exciting, if you catch my drift."

She gave him a bit of a wink before continuing.

"Also, killing me wouldn't be a good idea, after all, you saw how he reacted with Lily. If he discovered that you had a hand in killing me then he would have a heyday tearing you to pieces."

And while she kept up this act, she continued to speak to the bitty Viper in her head.

Well of course he wants me dead now. Me being alive means another obstacle between him and Nina, and I am quite the wall to get around. The trick now is to keep his mind going in circles, make him question the simplest thing and hope he doesn't catch onto our little game.

Grand Viper

08-23-2012

"...I hope you realize how hard it is to disturb me, Miss Silver," Gerald flatly stated. "Congratulations. Having two obvious psychopaths married is idiotic. And you just said killing you would be redundant...Unless..."

He smirked at her, "Unless you just slipped. Y-"

"Topic change! Divert attention! Pressure! Question!"

Silverling

08-23-2012

Silver continued to pleasantly smile, leaning against Gerald and letting out an amused hum. She was completely unphased by him.

"My dear Gerald, you have only answered your own question there. Vince is a psychopath, I agree with you, he's a pretty dang sexy psychopath. He knows I can't die, but its the principal of it that gets him. You would have killed me, yes I would come back to life not long after, but you took the effort to end my life. He wouldn't like that, he doesn't want to see me hurt."

She pushed herself off of him, turning to face him and grinning.

"Same goes for him. I don't want my Vinny getting hurt, I'd be pretty angry if I knew you did something to him... And you don't want to see me angry, Ger-bear, me being angry is a bad thing... Like destroys half the planet bad thing, not just ripping off your head and calling it a day."

She was somewhat glad that Vince wasn't present right now, because she would have a lot more difficulty keeping herself unreadable... Granted he would probably be laughing his head off right now.

... Now there's some words that I never would have expected myself to ever say...