The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

((...huh?))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

((What the heck are you talking about, Jay? .__. ))

Silver simply stared at Gerald for a moment before giving him a strange look and shaking her head.

"... Nnnnoooooooo... That's not what I was trying to prevent. Really I'm all for her being immortal because that means I actually have some one to come and visit after several hundred years of absence. I removed the cellular regeneration because of a few other genetic issues that it came with that would have killed her within the week."

Jaykoboy

08-22-2012

ᴺᵒᵗ ʳᵉˢᵖᵒᶰˢᶦᵇᶫᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵖᵃʳᵃᵈᵒˣᵉˢ, ʰᵃᶫᶫᵘᶜᶦᶰᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ, ʳᵘᶰᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᶰᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉᶫᶠ, ᶜᵒᶰᶠᵘˢᶦᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉˢᵉᶰᵗ, ᵀᵃʳᵈᶦˢ ᵐᵃᶫᶠᵘᶰᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰˢ, ᵃᶰᵍʳʸ ᵀᶦᵐᵉ ᴸᵒʳᵈˢ, ᵛᵃʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᴰᵒᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵂʰᵒ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉᶰᶜᵉˢ, ᵇᵘᵗᵗʰᵘʳᵗ, ᵍᵘᶰˢʰᵒᵗ ʷᵒᵘᶰᵈˢ, ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶰᵒᵛᵃˢ, ᵒʳ ᵃᶜᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ᴳᵒᵈ⋅

((This is exactly what she posted. Highlighting important areas.

Going to translate it so you don't have to read it so small.

Not responsible for paradoxes, hallucinations, running into yourself, confusion of the present, TARDIS malfunctions, angry Time Lords, various Doctor Who references, butthurt, gunshot wounds, supernovas, or acts of God.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

((... That was meant as a joke you moron...))

Jaykoboy

08-22-2012

((Oh...

Well then, see if you ever see me in this thread again! *Steams out*))

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

Gerald snorted and rolled his eyes, "That would be impossible. A female sculptor is able to take in and incorporate most creatures. Unless you are flawed, she would have been perfectly fine. What could possibly kill her?"

A sudden warning hissed into Silver's mind. Trickster. How to trick trickster. What got. What do. What do we have? Need him off guard.

Silverling

08-22-2012

Silver simply stared at Gerald, seeming unphased by his comment.

"Most creatures, keyword: most. Most creatures are not me. Even if you could incorporate my blood into yours, you wouldn't want a single drop of it entering your bloodstream."

While she would normally push the thoughts out of her head, these ones didn't seem to be forcing themselves out. Maybe a little conversation wouldn't hurt...

Might be a safe bet to assume he doesn't know I can sculpt... Or turn into jelly... Actually I don't think he knows of Energy either. I could channel a few little strands to snake through the grass... Tripwire maybe?

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

"That really him? No. Probably not. Think. You in his land. He confident. Why? Howling Marsh. Necromancer playground. Necromancer arena. Necromancer deathground. You standing on it. No. Information. Anger. Make him trip. Energy? Maybe to throw him off. New type of magic.Entice. Seduce. Exchange. Entrap."

Gerald raised an eyebrow, "So what? That's with any blood that isn't human. A wombat could make me rip my face off in pain. Your blood shouldn't be able to kill such a...creature, like her though."

Spinning his cane, he smiled, "Why is that? Would you harm my beloved niece, as a just in case scenario? Or is there some sort of misguided familial idea you have? Tell me, did you ever have a child that you just failed in the most abysmal matter and you just perpetuate that motherly figure onto others in an attempt of redemption?"

He furrowed his brow, "Is that why you look after her? Or is that why you've accepted Viper, for some of your own machinations...It'd be stupid, but hearing the bones crack...I can only suspect-"

"Chance!"

Silverling

08-22-2012

Silver went deathly silent for a moment, keeping a blank expression on her face as he spoke. She then cricked her neck to one side, a smirk appearing on her face. Within the next moment, she was right in front of him, inches away from his face and giving him a sadistic grin.

"You suspect... What?"

Her smile did not change, but she tilted her head to one side, not backing away at all.

"Ooohhh I know you only wish you knew the things going on in my head right now... Did I mention that I'm 2000 years old, Ger-Bear? Just think of all that knowledge I have swirling around upstairs.... The things I know, the things you would be dying to know. Its just too bad I'm not actually talking to you, because otherwise I might disclose some of it."

She pinched his cheek, sounding somewhat amused as she continued.

"You're too smart to actually confront me in person. You've probably heard enough of the the rumors to even consider it, I'm actually quite terrifying when I want to be... So how would me teaming up with crazy Viper make sense when I can make entire planets shiver at my presence? Much less, if I were seeking redemption, why would I join with a force that caused so much grief?"

She then turned away from him, shrugging and taking a few steps away.

"But I suppose if you want to think that way, its your choice. No words of mine would alter the way you think."

Give me something that would tip him over the edge, throw all rationality out the door.

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

"He seems pretty giddy about the female sculptor. He also has a control problem and a big ego. Thinks sculptors are the evolutionary path of people. Think dramatics. Exaggerate. Lie. Creative, be. Wrap around finger. Thousand year old being that can flesh sculpt and has our skill, our knowledge, and her trust. Why he care so much bout her? He wants. Make him want what you have. Jealousy. Envy. Poke. Prod. Entice. Trap."

Gerald snorted and rolled his eyes, "I can be there in the split of a second, m'dear, don't delude yourself. I just can't seem to figure out your game, your angle. Why aid them? If it was friendship, you'd deal with more durable people. After all, accidents can happen, to anyone, at any time, and there's no resounding explanation for it."

"...What."