The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-07-2012

The Diner, the dish still a mystery...

"So how are your hydromancy lessons with Lucina going Emily?" He asked, his hand on top of Eve's stroking her hand gently. "You seem to be picking it up fairly well by the looks of it."

Youay

09-07-2012

Back again
"What I wanna know is where she learned that trick."
Youay smiled as she leaned on him.
"Granted you would be surprised with what those girls can do with their free time."
He lead her back towards home quietly for a bit, just enjoying her presence.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

There and back again!

Ethelyn let out a quiet laugh and a relaxed sigh, keeping her eyes closed as she replied.

"They get into a lot of trouble, then? I bet that's a pain to work with."

After another moment or two, she opened her eyes again, smiling as they walked along. Before long, the two had made their way back to the Institute of War. As they neared the living quarters for residential summoners, she tightened her hold on his hand a bit, speaking softly to him.

"Uhm... My room is down that way... Number 186..."

Youay

09-07-2012

A Hobbits tale.
Youay laughed with her as he answered
"Yeah its tough, but they are like family to me."
As they reached the residential quarters he nodded and walked her towards her room. He looked over and whispered.
"Everything ok over here? you seem kind of nervous."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Tricksy Hobbitses!

Ethelyn glanced at him and nodded, blushing slightly as she did.

"... Y-Yes... I'm fine..."

She looked off to one side a bit as they approached her room.

Youay

09-07-2012

Give us the precious!!
Youay nodded back at her and smiled as they reached her room
"Well here we are, safe and sound without incident."
He looked back at her.
"I had a really nice time."

Bright Oblivion

09-07-2012

Thankfully, perhaps

Emily smiled. "They're going well. We've moved on to the healing aspects of it, and that's always something of interest to me. It's another option I can use if, for some reason, life magic doesn't work as well on someone." At his other comment, the smile widened slightly as she replied, "I try to. A lot of work while I have downtime elsewhere and Luna's teaching and hydromancy books definitely help."

Silverling

09-07-2012

Its MY Precious!

Ethelyn smiled, straightening up and turned towards Youay while still holding his hand, her back facing her door. She glanced about nervously as she quietly replied to him.

"Y-Yeah... I had... Lots of fun... ᵁʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅"

She looked down at the ground for a moment, taking a deep breath as she did. She looked back up at him, and with quick movements, she gave him a kiss on his cheek before looking back down on the ground again, her cheeks quickly turning a deep red from her blushing.

Youay

09-07-2012

Just don't bite my finger off
Youay turned a bit red after she kissed him on the cheek. He smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek as well.
"I will see you around. If you need anything you know where to find me Ethelyn."
He gave her a quick hug and let go of her hand and started heading back towards the Med Wing.

Silverling

09-07-2012

That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

Ethelyn let out a squeak when Youay kissed her cheek, and barely responded when he hugged her. She reluctantly released his hand, barely stammering out a reply to him.

"ᴵ⁻ᴵ⁻ᴵ⋅⋅⋅ ᵁᵘʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ'ᶫᶫ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ'ᶫᶫ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ⋅⋅⋅ ˢ⁻ˢ⋅⋅⋅ ˢᵒᵒᶰ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵉᵉᵖ~﹗"

She stepped back to the door, her hand fumbling for the doorknob and was able to open it with ease due to an enchantment which let her enter at will, and then slipped inside. She closed the door behind her and stumbled into her rather basic room and over to where her bed was located. Her fingers lightly touched her cheek where he had kissed her, almost seeming to barely register the fact that he did, and her mind let out several hundred thoughts which could be summed up to a simple "GHSODGIHKHDK" and she promptly passed out on her bed.