The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

09-07-2012

The Diner

After Sigmund had finished examining the menu and had picked what he wanted, he smiled at Emily, who was in the process of doing the same. She tilted her head to one side and, to the unspoken question of what he was going to eat, he replied, “Homemade mini sausages for the appetizer. The Angus steak with chips and a garden salad, and, to drink, some glacial water.” He knew she didn't like it when he drank wine, and he didn't want to dull his senses, in any case. There was no tea on the menu, however, so water would have to do. “You?”

Emily thought for a bit, scanning the menu once more before she replied. “Well, Luna recommended the baked potato skins, so I'm going to get those for my appetizer. I guess I'll have the lemon chicken with a garden salad and the assorted vegetable dish. And, to drink, I'll go with the glacial water as well.” The choices made, they closed the menus, set them on the side of the table for the server to pick up when he or she arrived.

Equiste

09-07-2012

Reggie's Diner, pre-ordering small talk anyone?

"Sounds like wonderful choices darling." He says to Eve, kissing her on the cheek. He looked back over to the other two as they decided what they wanted.
"Thats right, my sister has mentioned she's been here before. I wonder what this mysterious dish is though..." He said thoughtfully, his eyes 'casually' glancing around.
"Looks to be a nice place."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-07-2012

the small talkiest!

Eve smiled "So I guess we just wait for the waiter to return now?" she looks over at Emily and Sigmund after getting kissed on the cheek, a small blush on her face. "So how are you two doing lately? has he been treating you right Emmy?"

Bright Oblivion

09-07-2012

Yay, small talk

Emily let out a dramatic sigh. "Apart from him abandoning me at the Institute while he goes off on a walk to the jungle?" Sigmund raised an eyebrow and was about to protest when she smiled in his direction and continued. "I suppose he has." She turned back to Eve and asked, "How has Novus been treating you?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-07-2012

woo! I'm awful at this...

"Well...." she smiles up at him, kissing him on the cheek. "He's been the best thing to ever happen to me." she blushes rethinking what she just said. looking away trying to hide it.

Equiste

09-07-2012

Reggie's Diner, the place of love... Currently. : P

Novus turns to her with a calm smile expecting some sort of witty remark about how clingy he was (you know, since she was so clingy to which he couldn't help but reciprocate) or how she now couldn't sleep with his sister or something else playful. The response he got surprised him, not that his face showed it. He smiled lovingly at her, as he couldn't help but slip his arms around her waist and kiss her on the cheek.
"I could say the same thing about you..." He said with a happy smile before returning to his original position. He looked to Sigmund and opened his mouth to say something but stopped. He realised Eve just canceled out what he was going to say.
"Wonder how dangerous this 'dish' is that it needs a warning that its not for those with a weaker stomach."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-07-2012

Reggie's

Eve's blush remained on her face, darkening when Novus kissed her, she smiled kissing him back and resting her head onto his shoulder. He really was the best thing to ever happen to her, though she couldn't help but notice how strange she acted around him, usually she had so much fun teasing men and playing with their minds, but with Novus...she couldn't help but feel she would do anything he asked her to do. She remained silent, her head still resting on his arm, the smile widening as she thinks back to all the time they've spent together.

Razie

09-07-2012

Razmig's home near a small village in Ionia

As Razmig finishes making adjustments to his room for the new baby dragon to arrive he suddenly has a headache, seeing a sunset set ablaze and a woman in golden armor behind it all. A small creature in similar armor beside her hugging her leg

"Either i'm crazy and Lucas's telekinesis is getting to me or that egg is going to be some trouble" He says this aloud for some reason and sets out to find his bird and the egg.

Equiste

09-07-2012

Reggie's Diner, the couple sharing a loving moment...

He smiled happily as Eve kissed him back, leaning into her a little as she rested her head on his shoulder. He let his head rest on hers, his hand going to hers and interlacing with it, his other resting on the top of it. He couldn't help think of the wonderful time he had spent with Eve. And she deserved something good like this considering what she has become and all the trials she has had to get here. He smiled towards the other two, still waiting to see if someone would answer him.

Bright Oblivion

09-07-2012

The Diner

Sigmund shrugged. He had no idea, though the fact that it had been inspired by a friend intrigued him, especially if it was the friend he was thinking about.