The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

09-06-2012

What if I poke it?
The vendor nodded and took the coin and went about making the ice cream. After that he held them out as Youay took them both and handed Ethelyn hers.
"Here you go."
He smiled at her and offered her his free arm again licking his ice cream happily.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

No! No poking! The wall is fragile!

Ethelyn accepted her ice cream and quietly started enjoying it for a moment before wrapping her arm around his and taking his hand again. She smiled slightly at him, still blushing a bit from the events that occurred earlier.

"... Th... Thank you.."

Grand Viper

09-06-2012

Horrible Turns of Tongues

The waiter looked over at Silver, attempting to quench her concerns, "Whatever it is that you are referring to, you will not be faulted discussing with a part of yourself. That would be unfair. However, Energy would gain the same responsibility in regards to knowing nothing."

He took a turn around the corner, coming up to the lab. The waiter pointed at it, "After you, Miss Silver. And goodbye."

Youay

09-06-2012

I have glue for that, in case it breaks
Youay smiled at her as they started to take their time getting back home.He munched on his ice cream and ran his thumb genlty along her hand as they walked.
"Its no trouble, its still warm out so a nice cold treat will do us good."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?

Silver nodded to Siegfried and gave him a slight bow once reaching the door.

"Thank you, good sir! And have a nice day, Siegfried~!"

She then turned and slipped into the door without another word.

----

Is it the right kind of glue?

Ethelyn let out a bit of a happy squeak before focusing her attention back to her ice cream. She glanced at Youay every once in a while for a few minutes before making her own little comment.

"I... I think this tastes better... Than usual, as well..."

Youay

09-06-2012

I have no idea!!
Youay looks over at her as he finishes his cone.
"Well, good food always tastes better with good company, so I will take it as I am doing things right."
He smiled at her softly.
"Though I have to say I prefer ice cream to all the sweets Angela hands out. She is like a dentist dream come true."

Silverling

09-06-2012

Well you better hope it is otherwise we'll have a big problem

Ethelyn tilted her head a bit to one side at Youay.

"Angela...? Is she the nurse who is always at the front desk?"

She continued to enjoy her ice cream, and once finished she rested her head back on his shoulder, a slight smile on her face all the while.

Youay

09-06-2012

People on the other side, step away from the 4th wall
Youay nodded.
"Yep that's her alright."
He smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.
"Though I do wonder if any of that stuff she has is sugar free?"

Silverling

09-07-2012

If you know what's good for you, run!

Ethelyn let out a bit of a laugh before closing her eyes, keeping her head resting on Youay's shoulder so that she could let him guide her back.

"Mmmh... I doubt that... She couldn't cause cavities without everything being entirely filled with sugar."

Scarlet Phoenix

09-07-2012

Reggie's.

Eve continued to look over the menu, a small sigh of relief that she was able to actually understand what was on it. she read over it a few times before deciding on what she wanted, turning to Novus she smiled at him "I think I'll have...." she takes another peek at the menu. "Reggie's lasagna, the vegetarian one...and...Angus steak.... and to drink...I guess some soda."