The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

09-06-2012

Fine Enough Dining

The woman nodded and led them towards the patio. Opening the glass doors, she walked over to the table. Reaching over at the lone candle that rested in the middle of the table, it suddenly ignited. Placing the menus in their respective locations, she bowed towards the four, "Your server will come in a few minutes. Have a wonderful evening."

With that, she walked back inside, leaving the four be.

==============================

Loopy Waiters

"Five minutes and twenty three seconds, barring any interference from people," the waiter replied.

Equiste

09-06-2012

Fine enough is still Fine... Well, for Novus at least...

Novus walked with his arm around Eve as they made their way out on the patio, his eyes scanning around at a comfortable pace. He mumbled a thankyou to go with Sigmund's, waiting to see what side he and Emily were going to sit before going over and pulling out a chair for Eve to sit down in, opting for the one closer to the restauraunt as he was going to take the one near the patio. Better to protect someone from something happening out over there. After sliding it in for her he sits down himself, picking up the menu and having a look.
"Hmm, I wonder what their specialty is here..." He said, quickly glancing over the menu before looking back to Eve, trying to determine if she could understand the menu or not.

Scarlet Phoenix

09-06-2012

the fairest of fair...fairness. (I'm bad at this )

Eve smiled at Novus as she held the chair for her, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek as thanks she sat down, looking around for a few moments "This place is pretty nice." she looked down at the menu and picked it up, reading it over a few times, not quite sure what to get just yet. she looked over at Novus "What are you going to have hun?"

Bright Oblivion

09-06-2012

Out on the Patio

Sigmund politely thanked the hostess before she left, then pulled the chair nearest the door on the left side of the table out for Emily to set down in and pushed it in for her before sitting next to her, across from where Novus would be sitting. He examined the menu relatively quickly, glancing beside him at Emily, who was doing the same. When Novus spoke, Sigmund shrugged. "Your guess would be as good as mine."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Loopy Waiters

"Five minutes and twenty three seconds, barring any interference from people," the waiter replied.
Silver nodded and smiled slightly at Siegfried.

"Ah, not far then. Thank you~!"

She glanced around and acted as if she were about to continue speaking when she felt something land on her shoulder. She was quick to look over and notice the blue-eyed sugar glider staring at her.

"Eh? What are you doing here?"

Energy eyed her for a moment, then rubbed up against her neck as it replied.

"Sensed you coming, thought that we could meet you half way..."

It smirked slightly, at least as much as a sugar glider could.

"Though as we can see, you had a rather interesting night, Goddess. Who would have thought you would run into the first flesh sculpture..."

She cringed slightly at its remarks and was quick to shove one knuckle in the glider's mouth to silence it.

"Shush, you! We aren't supposed to talk about these thi-Ow!"

She was quick to pull her hand away, revealing that the glider had given her a rather nasty bite. She hissed, ignoring the blood seeping from the wound, and grabbed the glider off her shoulder, holding it in front of her and glaring at the now squirming creature. She growled it, her eyes glinting a silvery color.

"Keep in mind, Energy, that I let you have that new body. I am not afraid to change my mind about that decision."

The glider made some unearthly crabbing noises as it squirmed a bit more. It suddenly went quiet and still, giving Silver a slight glare as it did.

Grand Viper

09-06-2012

Tongue's Twisting an' Turnin'

The waiter looked at Energy, "Do not make mention of whatever it is that I cannot speak directly of the hypotenuse. For your sake and theirs."

He flicked his glance away for a moment, "There is a good reason to be afraid of nothing." For some reason, this sentence sounded natural than forced.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Café du Reggie

Once viewed, the menu would read as follows

Soups, Salads

Minestrone soup

Mushroom Soup

Soup of the Day

Salad of the Day, Garden Salad

Ionian Apple Salad

Demacian Salad

Noxus Salad

Appetizers

Baked Potato Skins

Five Cheese Dip
*Includes brie, mozzarella and swiss

Seven Cheese Dip
*Includes brie, mozzarella and swiss

Twelve cheese with Spinach and Artichoke Hearts

*If you wish to add anything to your dips, ask your server

Reggie's Guacamole

Polenta
*With a dab of sourcream and goat cheese

Homemade Mini Sausages
*Five miniature sausages made from a combination of beef, lamb and pork

Pasta

Seafood Linguine
*In a chipotle tomato sauce

Ravioli in Reggie`s Tomato Sauce
*Ravioli has choice of meat with their own variety of spices added to them: Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lamb, Lobster. Prices may vary.

Penne Alfredo with Pork Sausage
*Has mixed vegetables: Green beans, peas, onion and garlic

Reggie`s Lasagna
*Decadent

***All pasta dishes do have vegetarian substitutes via tofu and other vegetables***

Main Courses
***All main courses come with a side of your choice of two side dishes****

8 oz Peppercorn Steak

Angus Steak
*Served with Reggie`s traditional smoked barbecue sauce

Lemon Chicken

Veal Cutlets
*Served with a blueberry reduced sauce

Rack of Lamb
*Served with a side of homemade yogurt and slices of baked pita

Southern Ionian Duck
*Prepared Traditionally

Catches of The Day
*Imported from Ionian shores, only fresh fish are served. Vary per week. Ask server for details

***Side Dishes: Choice of salad, choice of soup, chips, smashed potatoes, baked potato, assorted vegetable dish, fried pickles

|Reggie`s Choice

Ionian Spicy Tofu
*I`m warning you, it's as spicy as love. |~Reggie

Half Rack/Full Rib Rack of Veal
*Don't eat this in front of the missus. Eat it with her ~Reggie

Game of the Day
*Changes each week, so be sure to ask or else you may be boared one day, beared the next! ~Reggie

Reggie's Hamburger
*I know what you're thinking, and yes, it is that good ~Reggie

The Dish
*Truth be told, a friend of mine inspired this of me. Be warned: It is not for the weak of stomach ~Reggie

Dessert

What are you doing looking here before you eat your dinner? I joke, I joke. Ask your server after your meal. ~Reggie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In terms of the drinks menu, it was standard fare. Typical wines, from Demacia and Noxus, rice wine from Ionia, a few types of Graggy imported from Zaun and the Freljords. It also mentioned soda water, several types of juice and imported glacial water.

Equiste

09-06-2012

The Diner with the Comprehensive Menu

"Hmm, for an appetizer I think I'll have the home made mini sausages. Been a while since I've had that type of meal. For the main course I think the southern Ionian duck with chips and... Hmm..." He noticed 'The Dish'. It sounded like a challenge. He made a hesitant noise before speaking. "And I might inquire about 'THe Dish'. Sounds interesting. And some Orange juice." He smiled to Eve. "So what would you like to have darling?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Does that mean we get to put tongue twisters here now?

Energy glanced between Silver and the waiter, blinking once before speaking.

"... We will keep quiet about her then..."

Silver tightened her grip on the sugar glider, speaking to it in a rather stern tone.

"No hints or suggestions either. Don't think I don't know about you dropping hints to Vince for him to ask me things."

It let out a hiss and managed to worm its way out of her grip, then hopped on her shoulder, muttering a few alien words under its breath, then spoke out loud.

"Alright, we will not make any mention of her."

"Good."

She then brought her hand up and examined the already mostly healed over bite wound. She licked the blood off, glancing around as she did, her antennae twitching as if she were trying to detect some one or something. Hopefully Vanessa wouldn't do horrible things to her from Energy's error... Would she? Best not to think about that and continue back to the lab.

Youay

09-06-2012

Oh yeah...terrible things.
Youay led her to a nearby ice cream vendor walking on the side walk and he dropped some gold pieces for payment.
"I will take a chocolate ice cream on a cone and let the lady here have whatever she wants."

Silverling

09-06-2012

Yes... Horrible, terrible things

Ethelyn glanced at the ice cream vendor for a moment before quietly making her request.

"Uuhm... Mint chocolate chip ice cream cone please."