The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

Gerald smiled, "That is wonderful to hear. Most young people these days don't have the time to sit and think, it is truly a lost art. The Howling Marsh, however, is meant to dissuade most people from continued breathing, hence why I live here. As far as I'm concerned, you're as brainless as my nephew. It's the only reason I can fathom for you to be working for him."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Silver rolled her eyes and straightened up, crossing her arms in front of herself. She started almost absently digging one claw into her thumb.

"You really aren't helping your own situation right now, calling me brainless only increases my urge to start ripping off your limbs. Don't think I can? Go ask your probably buddy Gillroy's neck is feeling after I tore half of it off. Also I'm older than you.... By a lot."

There was a slight sound of cracking bones as a few of Vince's memories were influencing said urges to tear Gerald's head off.

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

"Difference is he was unprepared," Gerald shrugged. "I am prepared."

Placing the cane on the ground, he raised an eyebrow, "So if my crazy-ass nephew hasn't told you anything about me, why exactly do you want to rip my head off? That doesn't seem to make any sense. Sure, I've been rude, but violence is hardly the answer here, now is it? You obviously don't like me for some imaginary reason, so please, with all due respect, leave my lawn."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Silver's antennae twitched and she was about to say something, when she suddenly winced, quickly placing one hand to her forehead. Letting out a bit of a hiss, she stepped back slightly as a few more bones cracked and her voice shifted suddenly.

"He hasn't said a word, no... But we remember... We remember everything..."

She let out a growl, forcing several memories back at once and muttering to herself.

"Stop it, dangit..."

She cricked her neck and straightened up again, tilting her head a bit to one side at him. She needed to stay focused and mental distractions would in no way help the situation.

"... There might be a bit of outside influence to that urge..."

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

Gerald raised an eyebrow. Spinning the cane in hand, he nodded his head, "Strange...you sound like Viper. How odd..."

He tilted his head, "You. Are an alien. Would you happen to also have increased cellular regenerative abilities?"

Silverling

08-22-2012

Silver gave Gerald an odd look before answering his question, though speaking a bit sarcastically at first.

"Yes... Yes I am an alien, what a keen observation from you. And yes, I have increased cellular regeneration."

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

"Then that means you are most likely the one whose blood merged with Nina's," Gerald flatly stated. He smirked at the alien, "It's ironic, don't you think? What you tried to prevent, is going to happen anyways. In due time, of course, and not on such a catastrophic level, but it will happen."

He started to hobble away, "But I'm sure you don't want to hear the musings of an old man whom you hate so much."

Silverling

08-22-2012

Silver's antennae twitched once, and she tilted her head a bit to one side.

"... Her blood might have come in contact with mine... Though what do you mean by that?"

She took a step forward, keeping her arms crossed in front of herself.

"I admit, I really don't like you. The reasons for that are mainly due to... Other influences... However you have peaked my curiosity. What do you mean by 'what we're trying to prevent is, going to happen anyways'?"

Grand Viper

08-22-2012

Gerald looked over at Silver, "Why, she's going to be immortal, despite your best attempts."

He shrugged, "I assume that's what you were trying to do, at least. Or else you would not have tried to remove the cellular regeneration."

Jaykoboy

08-22-2012

((YESYESYESYESYESYESYES SO MUCH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Suck it, Talon. It's not me for once.))