The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

09-05-2012

That's near setting probably

Sigmund and Emily walked together, talking quietly to each other as they caught up on the goings-on, laughing and smiling and staying close to each other. Eventually, they reached the diner and Sigmund held the door open for the others to enter. Once they were inside, he met Emily in front of the host((ess?))'s desk, nodding to the person behind it. "Table for four, reservations under Ulfricsson?"

Equiste

09-05-2012

Reggie's Diner, technically its near 11 :P

Novus walked with Eve, chatting about her sisters lessons with her and other general stuff before getting stuck in a 'No, I love you more' match until they reached the diner.
"Thank you." He said to Sigmund with a nod as he held the door open for them. He went quiet while Sigmund went up to the desk, giving Eve a loving squeeze.

Youay

09-05-2012

And back to this
Youay looked over at Ethelyn and then at the sky.
"When did you wanna head back?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Yaay this!

Ethelyn looked over at Youay before attempting to make an audible reply.

"Uhm... Whenever... I mean... I really am enjoying my ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃᶫᶫ⋅⋅⋅ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᶰᵒ ʳᵘˢʰ ᵒʳ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ⋅⋅⋅ ᴹᵉᵉᵖ⋅⋅⋅"

She looked off to the side again, biting her lip and blushing. She really wasn't good at this romantic interaction thing, and was afraid that her actions might be giving him the wrong idea.

Youay

09-05-2012

A bit of This and a bit of That
Youay looked over at her and nodded.
"I am really enjoying my time with you too."
He thought for a moment, he was thinking about how he could help her speak her mind.
"Feel free to tell me how you feel at any time, if you wanna do something else, or how you feel about me. I will give you my ear and the proper respect your thoughts demand.Even if its the first thing to pop in your head."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Or a bit of that then this...

Ethelyn glanced at Youay before managing to squeak out a few 'words'.

"ᴵ⋅⋅⋅ ᵁʰᵐ⋅⋅⋅ ᵁʰᵐᵐ⋅⋅⋅ ᴼᵏ⋅⋅⋅⋅"

She let out a bit of a sigh, finding it almost impossible to actually speak with how nervous she was right now. She squeezed his hand a bit, somewhat frustrated at her inexperience around those of the male gender. An idea formed in her head as she rested her head on his shoulder again. Her soft, quiet voice could be heard in his mind as she figured that trying telepathy might be a bit easier to use than actually speaking.

... You don't think I'm trying to push you away, do you?

Youay

09-05-2012

Oooh no where as private as the mind
Youay eyes widened as he almost jumped from the sudden mental communication. He then took a breath and replied in her own mind in a calm voice.
You took me by surprise there. And, no. I don't think your trying to push me away. I dont want to come across as too forward either. I like you, and I don't want to say something dumb, or to misunderstand you either....its been along time since I dated anyone.

Silverling

09-05-2012

Generally speaking... Lest there's a mind reader somewhere

Ethelyn lifted her head off Youay's shoulder for a moment to look at him, then placed it back down again. She continued speaking through the mental connection, a bit of her nervousness showing through even there.

I... Uhm... I'm sorry... I should have warned you first... I didn't mean ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᶫᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵗ ᵃᶫᶫ⋅⋅⋅

She went silent again to gather her thoughts for a moment before continuing.

I don't think you're being too forward at all... I don't think... Maybe... I don't know... I've never been on a date before... Nor have I... ᴿᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᵃᶜᵗᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ⋅⋅⋅ ᴬᶰʸᵒᶰᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵖᵖᵒˢᶦᵗᵉ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ⋅⋅⋅ ᴼʳ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅⋅⋅

Youay

09-05-2012

But there is defenses against that
Youay rubbed the back of his neck and continued.
Its alright. And I understand your nervous. I am too.
He tightened his grip on her hand lightly
But I believe talking will help ease that nervousness from both of us. Being this close to a beautiful woman gives me plenty of butterflies in my stomach. And they cause me to over think sometimes.

Silverling

09-05-2012

This is true! Though they also can be broken

Ethelyn let out a bit of a squeak and smiled at Youay's comment. She found herself unable to form words even through telepathy, though he would even be able to sense a twinge of joy from her, as well as a slight bit of embarrassment mixed in.

I... I'm... I'm not... Uhm... ᴴᵉᵉ~!

She wrapped her arms around his, though continued to hold his hand, and buried her face in his shoulder in attempts to hide her blushing, despite the fact that she has been this entire time.

Well... Uhm... ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉʳᵃᵗʰᵉʳᵍᵒᵒᵈᶫᵒᵒᵏᶦᶰᵍʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉᶫᶠ⋅⋅⋅ ʸ'ᵏᶰᵒʷ﹖