The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

01-31-2013

"Mmm, I suppose from what you might have that is true. However I do a bit of jewelcrafting as a hobby so I have worked with both those materials before." She said, picking up a seat and placing it just across from Tex, sitting down on it and thinking on the name she chose. A smile crossed her lips as she thought of it.
"Mmm, Heart's Light will work I suppose. My boyfriend does call me 'the sun that blocks out all others' in terms of his relationships. As he is mine. Though perhaps you might want to shorten it to 'heart' or 'light' for simplicity. Mmm, guess that is up to you too." She said, looking very comfortable now.

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Tex smiled.

"Simplicity is a poor excuse to turn a name into a single word, Heartslight. And doing so would partially sever the connection the designation has to you. It would be like shortening the Gatekeeper's name to 'Gate' or 'Keeper.' He is not a gate, and is a specific type of keeper. But we are not here to discuss names and their meanings. Are we?"

Equiste

01-31-2013

Lucina shrugged. "I guess, but it does have a practical reason in some circumstances. Though these ones probably not so much. Mmm, yeah, keeper would be a bad idea. Doubt Emily would like him being called that. Perhaps 'Gate' though might work." She said, smiling to Tex. She chuckled soon after.
"Sorry, I was joking. You are right, thats not what we are here to discuss. So how would you like to approach it Tex?" She asked, waiting for the questions to start to come her way.

Youay

01-31-2013

Ethy's room...well.. Youay's too now I guess
Youay cuddled up with Ethelyn and gave a contented sigh. He nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"You have made me a very happy man tonight Ethelyn. And I will stay by your side till the very end, I promise you that."

He looked up at the ceiling and ran through the recent events in his head and then spoke after a few moments.

"So, how big of a wedding are we thinking?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

It was Ethy's room first

Ethelyn let out a happy hum and wrapped her arms around Youay, pulling herself a bit closer.

"You made me a very happy woman, Youay, and I don't plan on going anywhere."

When he asked about the size of the wedding, she smiled slightly before answering.

"... Not very... I'm not really one for large events..."

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Lucina shrugged. "I guess, but it does have a practical reason in some circumstances. Though these ones probably not so much. Mmm, yeah, keeper would be a bad idea. Doubt Emily would like him being called that. Perhaps 'Gate' though might work." She said, smiling to Tex. She chuckled soon after.
"Sorry, I was joking. You are right, thats not what we are here to discuss. So how would you like to approach it Tex?" She asked, waiting for the questions to start to come her way.
Tex seemed unable or unwilling to comprehend the joke, but appeared to set it aside when Lucina asked her question.

"I am uncertain what would be the optimal path, Heartslight. I know I have far more questions than answers, but I don't doubt you have questions of your own. Do you have any suggestions on a good starting point?"

Equiste

01-31-2013

"Mmm, then perhaps an overview of my experiences might be a good place to start." She said, thinking for a bit before she spoke again.
"I have been in love about nine times, each one with its own set of experiences. My ninth I am expecting to be my last and longest as I expect this one to be to my life span. I am bi-sexual and have had both same *** and different *** partners, to which I have fallen in love with them at different capacities and for different reasons. I have also helped others with their relationships, helping them with little problems from time to time. So you could say I've had a bit of experience with that, including other aspects of 'love' so to speak. So where would you like to start?" She asked, looking brightly towards Tex.

Bright Oblivion

01-31-2013

Tex listened to Lucina's summary and nodded slowly.

"I suppose I can just ask you questions to start, and see where that leads."

She waited for some sign of approval from Lucina that this was an acceptable start.

"Is your overabundant happiness required for being in love, or does it result from it? How does one know they're in love? What is a female who is supposedly in love supposed to do? How is she supposed to act? What are couples supposed to do? I assume they act differently."

The questions had simply broken free as soon as Lucina had finished talking and quickly grew more frantic. It took all she had to keep from asking even more, but she realized that Lucina would probably appreciate time to answer them without getting too flooded.

Equiste

02-01-2013

Lucina nods, preparing for the questions that were to come. She wasn't quite expecting the torrent of questions that came in frantic succession, but was ready for something of this sort. The answer to the first question fortunately for her came somewhat easy.
"Happily from the result of being in love. Being 'happy' is not exactly a pre-requisite, however at least in human and yordle society it is easier for someone with a sense of happiness in themself to find one in others. Negative thoughts can often slow down the process but it is possible for someone to fall in love and be in love without being happy. Of course this is considering optimim outcome of both people loving each other. There are variances, but my 'overabundant happiness' comes from being in love and having that love returned." She said, a bit surprised about how many words she used there. She thought for a moment, considering something before she asked a question.
"Would you like me to complete the current list of questions or did you want to ask further on that point? If its the former I may need to write down the other questions so I remember them later." She said, wondering how she would want to handle this.

Youay

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
It was Ethy's room first

Ethelyn let out a happy hum and wrapped her arms around Youay, pulling herself a bit closer.

"You made me a very happy woman, Youay, and I don't plan on going anywhere."

When he asked about the size of the wedding, she smiled slightly before answering.

"... Not very... I'm not really one for large events..."
True
Youay nodded and hugged her close.

"Sounds like we can agree on that. Probably just friends and family. I know a few people that are handy in the kitchen that can handle the reception. And your dress sounds like it is gonna be handled by Lily.....I suppose I have to get a suit huh?"