The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

09-05-2012

Teleport Station Piltover

Well that was quite the passionate night last night. He and Eve had woken up together but seperated to get ready. After a quick bath he was at the teleport station wearing a light mettallic bocade silver underrobe that looked a little like scale armor with a blue silk velvet sleevless overrobe with the same material for blue pants (http://www.etsy.com/listing/44667950...-council-robes). His shirt was bulged slightly as there was a box of choclates he bought for Eve and he didn't want to carry it in his hands. He made is way through the teleporter, spotting both Eve and Emily. He made his way over to them, looking lovingly towards Eve.
"Well hello Eve, Emily. I must say you are both looking beautiful today." He said with a wide smile, walking up to Eve and slipping his arm around her waist, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Though I'm kinda biased when it comes to who I think is a little more." He said, before cheekily grinning to Eve. "But not by much." He said in a playful tone.

Bright Oblivion

09-05-2012

Piltover

Emily smiled at Eve and Novus. "No arguments here, Novus. Eevee's definitely difficult to compete with." She glanced toward the door before looking back at them. "Shall we see if Sigmund made it back from the Kumungu in time?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-05-2012

Eve smiled, kissing Novus on the cheek, blushing slightly "Oh don't worry Emily, you probably looks quite a bit more beautiful then I do today, like my handsome boyfriend said, it's against his power to not be biased." she slid her own arm around him and nodded, looking toward the exit "Yep, let's go look for him."

Equiste

09-05-2012

Lovely Piltover in a busy Teleport Station

Novus smiled at Eve's comment after happily accepting the kiss. He had the urge to say something but decided not to for now. He nodded at Eve agreeing to head outside.
"Although I think you mean 'shall we go out and see Sigmund' since I don't think anything was going to make him miss seeing you dressed up like that." He said with a wide smile.

Bright Oblivion

09-05-2012

Moving outside

Emily smiled. "I hope so. Because it would just be awkward if I went on a double date without my date." She made her way to the door and slipped outside, though she did wait briefly to see if Novus would be a gentleman and hold the door for the two ladies.

Sigmund glanced up when he saw the door opening. When he noticed Emily, he moved to meet her as she glanced around for him. When she finally noticed him, she walked quickly in his direction, meeting him partway. Smiling, he hugged her close and kissed her deeply, holding her close once they'd finished kissing. "Hello, Emms," Sigmund said quietly. "You look great."

Emily smiled, replying, "You look alright for trekking to the Kumungu."

Sigmund chuckled. "I came to Piltover early so I could clean myself up and look somewhat presentable." Looking over Emily's head at Novus and Eve, he asked, "Shall we go?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-05-2012

Piltover ahoy!

Eve smiled, looking around at the city as they stepped outside, she could never get over how futuristic it seemed compared to everywhere else, she watched Emily and Sigmund kiss, smiling up at Novus and kissing him, when she heard Sigmund she smiled, nodding at him "we shall." she said with a slight giggle. "Emmy is right, you don't look half bad, considering you've been accompanying sister all that way, how is she doing?"

Equiste

09-05-2012

To the Outside!

Novus made his way towards the exit, keeping his stride below the girls to see where they were moving but not breaking his step if they stopped, holding the door open for them before sliding up beside Eve, his arm around her waist again. He stopped briefly as Eve looked around before gently moving them towards Sigmund and Emily. He turned to Eve who seemed to have the same idea as he did, giving her a long and lingering kiss.
"Indeed, scrubbed up quite well Sigmund." He said. He let their conversation carry on, nodding when asked if they should go and silently listening for his answer on how Kiobi was going.

Bright Oblivion

09-05-2012

Outside!

Sigmund nodded to Eve and Novus in response to their compliments. When Eve asked how Kiobi was doing, he smiled and replied, "She's well. We'll be halfway through the Voodoo lands by the time she stops and sets up camp tonight. It's a bit more trouble than she thought it would be, I think, and Emily and I might end up with a new blanket or rug before we reach the edge. But we're making good time and she should be back in a week or so." He offered his hand to Emily, who accepted it and interlocked her fingers with his. Having gotten directions to Reggie's earlier, he started in that direction, reasoning that they could continue their conversations at the diner once they'd made sure their reservations were still safe.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-05-2012

the sun! it BURNS!

Eve smiled, glad to hear she was doing well "Alright then, that's good, though if I hear you let anything happen to my sister I'm gonna let you have it." she said with a playful grin, keeping her arm around Novus, she looked up at him and smiled "Ready?" she watched as the two began leaving, ready to walk herself as soon as Novus was ready.

Equiste

09-05-2012

But its such a nice sun...

Novus smiled towards Eve. "But of course." He said, leaning down to give her a quick kiss before they strode off, keeping up with Emily and Sigmund.