The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Sigmund chuckled.

"Manners are good, for the most part, and the latter is more advice I did not follow and can not give. I imagine it's still traditional, though."

When she grinned cheekily at him, he smiled and shook his head.

"I don't suppose you are. Though it may be less about manners and more about remembering just how much it hurt when another 'old woman' latched on to my ears for answering that question incorrectly."

He grimaced briefly.

"A lot."
"Well, that one is regional really. Most states of Demacia, virtually none of the states of Noxus, the sleaze trade is quite lucrative there, and Ionia is so regional you can't generalise. Piltover considers itself too progressive to have such a custom though some people prefer the more traditional approach, and Zaun... Is Zaun." She shrugged. "Not that it matters I suppose. If you don't want or feel uncomfortable at having such relations until after you are married..." She trailed off before chuckling how silly it was speaking semantics about something that didn't affect them. Although it might give Sigmund a bit of perspective on the world, or confuse it further. She let out a light laugh when Sigmund talked about his discipline method.
"I like the sound of her already. Which is funny since if we actually met we probably wouldn't get along." She smiled at Sigmund. "Well I believe you and Emily deserve the happiness you are striving for, and I think she would agree with me don't you think?"

Bright Oblivion

12-30-2012

Sigmund smiled at the woman beside him.

"If you met, you might get along quite nicely. You remind me of her in some ways, actually. Or how she was last time I saw her."

When she mentioned them deserving their happiness, he nodded slightly.

"For her only granddaughter and the one she adopted in? Perhaps."

He smiled somewhat cheekily as he added something else.

"Though, given that she raised us both since before we were three, she might be feeling just a little spiteful about it."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Youay gave a sort of sad smile and shook his head.

"No, I have no direct family. I don't even have a surname to give my own family. As for anyone who is interested in dragons, I can't think of any either. But if I find a nice guy who might be interested in her, I will send him your way. I will charge him double if you send him to my office, I hate being wrong."

He placed his hands in his coat pockets as he listened to Balder about the garden.

"That sounds perfect, it would be perfect. I will get right on that now, I am sure Talim is driving her nuts back at the lounge as well. Good luck with the twins and I guess we will be seeing a bit more of each other."

He offered his hand to Balder to shake before making his way back to the lounge, ready to ask the most important question in his life.....for a second time.
Balder clicked his tongue at Youay's response

"Well... Nothing says you can't take your wife's name! Though it is a bit of a shame you don't have any other family. Hehe."

He shook Youay's hand, then gave him a strong pat on the back as he left.

"Good luck with the proposal! Don't screw it up! ... Ah yeah!"

He then pulled out what looked to be a recording crystal, and tossed it to the doctor.

"You'll thank me later for that one!"

And almost on queue, Zareen's office door opened and out charged two five year olds that promptly tackled Balder and making roaring noises. He responded by acting like some kind of injured animal and flopping to the floor, letting the twins maul their prey, giggling all the while.

Youay

12-30-2012

Youay caught the crystal and continued on his way and continued to the garden. Once there he scouted around and found the perfect spot. It was a bench surrounded by roses, all the different colors of the spectrum. He found a good spot for the recording crystal and nodded happily as he made his way back to the lounge.

Equiste

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Sigmund smiled at the woman beside him.

"If you met, you might get along quite nicely. You remind me of her in some ways, actually. Or how she was last time I saw her."

When she mentioned them deserving their happiness, he nodded slightly.

"For her only granddaughter and the one she adopted in? Perhaps."

He smiled somewhat cheekily as he added something else.

"Though, given that she raised us both since before we were three, she might be feeling just a little spiteful about it."
Avina smiled. "Perhaps, though she might not agree with some of my... Rearing methods. Mmm, and I'm not sure I deserve such high praise as that." She said, the dagger suddenly disappearing down her sleeve. She chuckled at the possible spiteful feeling.
"Perhaps, but I'm sure that would quickly disappear from her mind." She let out a hum. As much as she allowed people she liked some form of privacy, she could guess something was planned to communicate to Lucy.
"So... Do you have a back-up plan if your first one doesn't work out optimally?" She asked carefully.

Bright Oblivion

12-30-2012

Sigmund shrugged.

"Not fully knowing those methods or fully knowing how she would react to them, I can't say."

When she asked about a back-up plan, he paused, still gazing out into the distance. Eventually, he gave a weary sigh and shook his head.

"I don't know. I'd do almost anything to allow them to contact one another, even once. But the kind of favors one needs to cash in for something like this don't come around very often, and I'm starting to run low. In many ways, this is the back-up plan."

Equiste

12-31-2012

"Mmm, true. Though I guess I did better than my parents who died when I was only two." She blinked, realising what she just said before smiling at Sigmund.
"I don't think I have to mention what someone might mention next in this sort of conversation." She said with a smile. She hadn't felt this relaxed since Viola or her husband. She let out a hum when he said it was the back-up plan.
"Well then, I surely hope you succeed. I can't say much since I don't know much about them, but I imagine you two might have a chance of succeeding." It was likely she knew more than she spoke of, but just how much she would or did know was unclear.

Bright Oblivion

12-31-2012

At the mention of her parents dying when she was two, Sigmund gave an understanding nod, smiling at what she said next.

"Given that we never had this conversation, saying it might be a little redundant."

He smiled and nodded thankfully when she said she hoped they succeeded and that she imagined they had a chance.

"Thank you, Mrs. Evictavius. I suppose I've made Emily wait long enough, though, and should get back to her before she decides she needs to find me."

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:

She would let him help her off the bed since her wing was still in slight pain. "Wow this place is bigger than I thought." Rhinoa observed as they headed for his quarters.
Halls of the Institute

Arenar nodded, "Yes, the Institute is quite large, most summoners live here, as an agent working for the Institute, they provide me with housing. I actually spent a fair portion of my life growing up here." He continued to walk with her, approaching the housing area.

Shiyunava

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
Halls of the Institute

Arenar nodded, "Yes, the Institute is quite large, most summoners live here, as an agent working for the Institute, they provide me with housing. I actually spent a fair portion of my life growing up here." He continued to walk with her, approaching the housing area.
She stopped and looked, walked some more, stopped and observed. "I've never been here before. at least I don't think I have."