The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2012

Walkin and talkin

Ethelyn glanced over at Youay again before moving a bit closer to him and resting her head on his shoulder, though was careful not to hinder their pace. She continued to blush a bit as she did this, though seemed to be quite a bit more comfortable than she was earlier. She let out another hum as she contemplated a few thoughts, some of which she mumbled out loud, and gradually trailed off..

"Huhmmm... I could try keeping a small plant or something in the research room... Never really had the chance to look into other hobbies and such.... ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵖʳᵃᶜᵗᶦᶜᵉ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶫᶫ ᵒʳ ᵗʷᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᶫᵃᶰᵗ ᵍʳᵒʷ ᶠᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵒʳ ˢᵗᵃʸ ᶫᶦᵛᶦᶰᵍ ᶫᵒᶰᵍᵉʳ⋅⋅⋅"

Youay

09-04-2012

we can go on like this forever
Youay smiled and turned a little red himself.
"I think you would enjoy having a plant of your own. Also if you want to look I got a good number of books you can look through and see if there is a hobby that would suit your tastes"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Yes we can!

Ethelyn looked over at Youay, keeping her head on his shoulder as she did. A slight smile appeared on her face before she made her reply.

"Are you offering that so I don't have to make up a silly excuse to come by and visit you more often?"

Youay

09-04-2012

Something relevent that I cant think of right now
Youay smiled back at her and put his arm around her shoulders.
"Maybe, but you really don't need a excuse to come see me at anytime that I am available."
He adjusted his glasses.
"Though I have to say, I am really enjoying our time together."

Silverling

09-04-2012

[Insert relevancy here]

Ethelyn blushed a bit more when Youay put his arm around her, and she glanced off to one side for a moment.

"Uhm.... I guess you do have a point there..."

She smiled a bit more before continuing.

"... Yeah... Uhm... I'm enjoying this as well... Its rather nice."

Youay

09-04-2012

Yay
Youay looked over at Ethelyn and looked concerned.
"I am sorry, I should of asked, is this making you uncomfortable?"
He was ready to remove his arm if she was.

Silverling

09-04-2012

Yaaay!

Ethelyn looked up at Youay, seeming a bit startled from his comment. She could feel her cheeks reddening a bit more as she tried to stutter out the answer to his question.

"N-n-n-no... I'm not... I'm not uncomfortable at ᵃᶫᶫ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅⋅⋅ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ⋅⋅⋅ ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶜᶫᵒˢᵉᵗᵒᵐᵘᵐᵇᶫᵉᵐᵘᵐᵇᶫᵉᵐᵘᵐᵇᶫᵉ⋅⋅⋅"

She looked off to the side, mumbling the rest of her sentence to herself. At times she found it a bit hard to explain the fact that she was simply inexperienced being around other people, namely those of the opposite s.ex.

Grand Viper

09-04-2012

I walk through the hills cause, she knows who I am

The waiter silently prompted Silver to follow him, leading her through the streets of Piltover. He walked with a dignified stride. It would be a rather quiet trip if he was not spoken to.

Silverling

09-04-2012

I walk therefore I am

Silver followed the waiter, her antennae twitching a bit as she glanced around at the waking city. She suddenly remembered the fact that she was still wearing the fake engagement ring, and was quick to pull it off as she walked, examining the ring for a moment before absorbing it back into her skin, making a rather casual comment at the same time.

"... You know what? I think that has to be one of the more interesting turns of events that I've run into on a night flight.... And I can't really tell anyone about it, either..."

Youay

09-04-2012

Weee
Youay nods and turns a deeper shad of red.
"Sorry, I should of asked...its just more comfortable to walk like this if you wanna lay your head on me...but if you want I can hold your hand again."
He was really trying not to be so forward with her.