The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Ethelyn closed her eyes and let out a happy hum before replying to Youay.

"Alrighty... Sounds good... Though I mostly just need to get over there, I think I can manage getting in and out on my own..."

She smiled and gave his hand a squeeze as well.

"And something loose and comfortable to wear would be great."

Youay

11-24-2012

Youay nodded and looked over to her with a smile.

"All right then, but if you need any help just shout for me ok."

He stood up and bent over and made sure she had a good grip before picking her up. He smiled down at her and carried her to the bathroom, setting her down where she could get in and out of the bath. He spent a few moments to run her a fresh bath, he added in some bath salts scented to give a pleasant experience. He kissed her cheek as he walked into her room to grab her some clothes. After a moment of looking he brought back a outfit that fit the description of what she wanted.

"Here you go Ethy, enjoy the bath. I am only a shout away."

He gave her another kiss before walking out and shutting the door gently behind him. He walked over and helped himself to some food before sitting down to enjoy his meal.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2012

Ethelyn wrapped her arms around Youay as he picked her up, leaning in close towards him. She smiled when he kissed her cheek and waited patiently for him to return with her clothing.

"Thank you, Youay~ I'll keep that in mind."

She waited until the door was shut before slowly and carefully undressing herself. She pulled herself over and slid into the water, letting out a relaxed sigh once she was settled in the warm water. After few minutes of relaxation and enjoying the scents of the salts, she got to work on washing her hair and just cleaning herself in general. When completely finished, she drained the water and managed to pull herself out of the tub and sat on the edge as she grabbed a towel and dried herself off. After pulling on the clothes Youay retrieved for her, a t-shirt and pajama pants, she glanced over at the sink and let out a hum. She then flicked a small magic chain over, grabbing her toothbrush and pulling it towards herself. He wouldn't complain if she brushed her teeth anyways. Once she was finished with that, she dried her hair a bit more as she called to him.

"Alright, Youay... I'm done. Its safe to come back in here now."

As she waited for him to come get her, she grabbed her hair brush and started to carefully brush through her long hair.

Youay

11-24-2012

Youay was washing the dishes when he heard her call for him. He finished up what he was doing and walked towards the bathroom. When he arrive he knocked once before opening the door and peeking in a little before walking in.

"Hey there Ethelyn, are you feeling better after your bath?"

He stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders a little bit. He smiled at her while looking at her through the mirror.

Silverling

11-24-2012

Ethelyn smiled and leaned into Youay's hands as he massaged her shoulders.

"Mmmh... Yes, much better, thank you... A lot more clean."

She rested her hands on her lap, holding the brush in both of them as she looked up at him.

"And your presence is most certainly improving things too."

Youay

11-24-2012

Youay looked down at her as she looked up at him and kissed her softly. He placed his forehead against hers as he spoke.

"I am glad that you feeling better. Even more so that my presence is help, that makes me the happiest of all."

He continued to massage her shoulders as he kissed her again, slowly wrapping his arms around her to hold her closely.

Silverling

11-24-2012

Ethelyn's smile widened a bit and was quick to return Youay's kisses. She let out a happy hum and reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, pulling him a bit closer for a few more kisses before quietly speaking.

"Hmmm~ I think I might be a bit happier than you... So you're not quiet the happiest of all."

Youay

11-24-2012

Youay smiled as he returned her kisses and gave her one last deep one as he caressed her. He looked into her eyes with a grin.

"Are you sure about that. Because, my love, your happiness is my happiness. So that makes us both the happiest of all."

He ran a hand along her damp hair lovingly kissing her some more as he reveled in their closeness.

"So, what would my precious Ethy like to do now after she is nice a refreshed from her bath?"

Silverling

11-24-2012

Ethelyn was sure to return any extra kisses he gave, and looked into his eyes as well, seeming quite content with the way things were currently going.

"... Alright, I'll take that."

She absently caressed along the back of his neck with one hand as she thought of the answer to his question.

"... I am a bit tired... Perhaps a bit more sleep might be good... In my own bed... Its a bit more comfortable than the couch."

Youay

11-24-2012

Youay smiled at her and nodded. He shut his eyes as he enjoyed her touch on his neck.

"Alright, if your tired and I will help you get in bed then, and maybe give you something to cuddle up with as you sleep."

He slowly pulled away from her and took the brush from her hand and set it aside as he picked her up and carried her to her room. Once they entered he raised his leg, and to Ethy's surprise didn't even lose a bit of his balance, and flipped the covers over on the bed.He laid her down on the bed, but he didn't let go of her. Instead he leaned over and kissed her deeply as he leaned over her.