The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

09-01-2012

Vanessa's smile did not peter, "Silver, dear? Let me phrase it to you in a proper way: Gerald, is an ant trying to be an ant eater. I'm the ***** who shoots the anteater and skins it. I don't want to be used as a crutch. Too boring. I need to observe, I need to not interfere. Think about it, why do you think I'm stepping in now, and not when Nina was at the mercy of Viper or some other idiotic event?"

Pointing at the alien, she took a sip of her glass and smiled even wider, "An outside force. Someone who doesn't tip the balance. Someone who should not be, is. What would have happened if you weren't around? How would Vince be now, how would Nina be, without your intervention? Sure, Sigmund and that Doctor helped up to a certain point, and perhaps the same tangents would have been met one way or another, but you have the capability not to tip the scales: You can pick them up and replace them entirely. You, are an outside factor. You, are not a Runeterran. You're not a player, you're a moderator! If you wanted them removed, there'd be very little they can do! They are sand in a tidal wave! That wouldn't be fair at all, now would it? I want to make sure you don't get so uppity, we need to make sure there's a check of power, a balance, or else I lose all of my fun!"

Looking away from Silver, she motioned to the waiter. Handing to him the glass, Vanessa cricked her fingers, "I can't ask you to do something without due payment, of course! I'll give you two freebies, and you can ask a question that's been burning you. First: Nina, is unconnected to me, and I can feel every other flesh sculptor that is and has ever been. Second: Vince tried killing himself many times, you probably have sensed it, I'm currently suppressing that memory from surging because why not; he would have succeeded if someone didn't interfere every time he tried."

Tapping the back of the waiter's knees with her foot, the waiter fell forward and let her drape herself on top of him, "Think carefully, I don't answer questions too often and mattering what I answer, I may prohibit you from telling others. No reason to spoil much more, mm? Though I wonder, what'll you ask? The original purpose of flesh sculpting? Perhaps how I know Siegfried Gram here and his purpose for existence? Maybe you want to ask what my true capabilities are, maybe you want to know Gerald's insidious plot! Ooo, maybe you'll ask how come I'm so confident!"

She clapped her hands together far too excitedly for someone her age. The waiter, Siegfried, remained stoic as ever. That is, save for the slight frown that started to pull at his face.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

Mindgames!

Silver eyed Vanessa, keeping a neutral expression on her face, her hands clasped together, and her chin resting on them. When the woman forced Siegfried to fall forward, the glass that Silver had never bothered to drink from suddenly cracked as the pressure in the air suddenly increased. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, calming her mind slightly before opening her eyes again, the other two would quickly notice that they had shifted to a silvery color. She spoke in an emotionless tone and stared directly into the woman's eyes, making it rather clear that she meant what she was saying.

"Before I go ahead and take up your offer, there is one thing I want to make clear: I don't enjoy seeing others being abused, particularly those whom I know have no choice in the matter. I could care less who or what they are, whether they are a simple human, a being meant to be as a tool, or if they are an anthropomorphic reptile that has gained sentience.... In the end, all of them have their own independent thought and emotion, even if they don't show it. As I stated before, I am a protector, and I will not hesitate to act in favor of those in need. In other words: start being nice to him, otherwise I'm going to really ruin your day."

With that being said, she closed her eyes again and straightened up, resting her hands on her lap. When she opened her eyes again, they had returned to their normal deep blue, and the sudden pressure in the air left as quickly as it came. She smiled slightly, continuing in a rather pleasant sounding tone.

"Anyways~ You're letting me ask any one question that I want, now? Hmmm~ So many choices to choose from... How about: What do you know about the plans of Gerald and Gillroy and their connection to one Taranis? I can't imagine that his appearance didn't catch your eye at all..."

----

Weee... Flirting?

Ethelyn smiled and turned towards Youay again.

"Maybe you doctors need to work on your hand writing skills... Or at least provide a decoder so us researchers can understand you."

Grand Viper

09-01-2012

"Pft, that's what you want? Bor-ring!"

Completely ignoring Silver's request in regards to the waiter, the woman started playfully pulling at his cheeks. "They're the Legion of Doom! Simply put, Taranis wants you, Gerald wants Nina, and Gillroy wants to kill Youay, get revenge on Vince and you as well. They banded together cause they can help one another's goals. Gerald wants Nina under his fold to train her in the ways of flesh sculpting, so that she can overtake and kill me, then take host of her and become the most powerful flesh sculptor ever, muahaha. It's actually a very trite plan, if he had some unicorns in there then I may feel threatened. Love those cute little guys, taste delicious! Gillroy is rather straight forward at the moment, he's plotting and rubbing his hands together and wants to kill the good doctor, so do keep an eye on him! He's just plotting at the moment, so plh no fun. And you're right, little alien boy did catch my eye: Taranis has plans to make Nina turn against Vince, to make Vince give her up out of his own guilt and his own fear of losing control. According to him, he can convince anyone of anything, and from what Vinny experienced, he uses electricity to be able to do so. Even managed to make me feel tinges of guilt and fear. Very clever. Very dangerous, I have to say..."

Nuzzling her face against the waiter's, she reached over and playfully nipped his ear before continuing, "However! We saw what happened last time he tried that with Vince, and let's not even say what Lily's got to say about that if she's with him next time! Vince is making preparations as we speak based on theory and assumption. As he stands, birdy boy's still in the realm of rules, so I'm keeping my eye on him. If he tries to pick up the scale, then I'm going to have to talk to him~"

Vanessa started to rub the side of Siegfried's face, "I get it, you're supposed to be protecting and all gr, but it doesn't matter to him and his brothers! They want to be used and abused, they want to be told they're dirty birdies and please and thank you! It's how they were made! They don't have free thought, they don't have the ability to think for themselves, all they know is please and thank you! They're expensive toys, waiting to be pulled and tugged at! You might as well kiss a rock for the same emotional connection! That is how my friend designed them after all! To be waiters, to be servants, animate tools, really! Slaves! This? This is not abusing him. I'm respecting him by using him, abusing him. A tool made with a purpose, needs to serve its purpose or else it is completely useless..." Her eyes narrowed, her voice suddenly took on a venomous tone, "He can't reciprocate whatever idle feelings of friendship or love or any emotion you may feel for him! It's happened before, right minion? If only, if only he didn't fall in love, right, Siegfried?"

The waiter did not respond. She pressed again, "Right. Siegfried?

Still no response.

Suddenly, the grass underneath them died. For a clear mile, the trees groaned and withered, the flowers twisted and gnarled themselves and maggots started to crawl up through the earth. "Respond."

The waiter slowly looked over at her, and flatly replied, "I am sorry, but you must give me some time to respond. It would be irresponsible of me to reply without careful thought. I was trying to think which of my brothers you meant, ma'am, seeing as it was two of them who fell into such a thing."

Vanessa blinked, and burst you laughing, throwing her arms around him. Another surge of magic, this time revitalizing the dead environment in a moment. "You are able to play the game so well! I think I'll keep you!"

"I live to serve, mistress."

She patted his cheek, "Yes yes, good boy. Thank you and all that." Looking over at Silver, she stuck her tongue out at her, "Maybe when you get that stick out of your butt, you'll get to have some real fun. I know this is crazy, but if you ever get bored, call me maybe? I hear I'm a wonderful date. You know how to contact me~"

Vanessa giggled as she took long strides towards the edge of the cliff, "Clean up the mess when I leave and then do whatever. Thank you for the wonderful services per usual, waiter. Don't forget the deal, Silver, or else I'll throw a hissy fit. Bye!"

With that, she leaped off the cliff.

Youay

09-01-2012

Maybe...Flirting with Danger, Muahaha.
Youay laughed and shrugged at her.
"If your asking us to write a decoder, it will be just as unreadable as the rest of the stuff we write. No what you need to do is get a pharmacist. They know how to read our mysterious language."
He kept the grin on his face.
"Though you researchers should be able to decipher it with no problem by now."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2012

[Insert witty title here]

Silver's antennae twitched once at Vanessa's answer, making mental notes of what she said. She continued to remain silent as the woman continued to harass Siegfried, but while she didn't react this time, it still annoyed her. She watched her leave without saying another word, deciding then that she didn't particularly like that woman and the thought of ever running into her again wasn't especially appealing. She let out a sigh before stretching her arms and wings out for a moment, then pushing herself up from her chair. She folded her wings comfortably behind her and looked towards the waiter, giving him a weak smile before speaking.

"... I'm sorry, Siegfried... I shouldn't have said anything..."

----

That danger! Always causing trouble

Ethelyn let out a bit of a hum, placing one finger on her chin in thought for a moment.

"Hmmmm~ Perhaps you do have a point there... Maybe I can ask around and see if I can borrow some one's pharmacist to decipher any notes you might send..."

Youay

09-01-2012

GottaPrepare for trouble.
Youay shrugged with the grin still on his face.
"Well at least if they get intercepted no one would get what they were about."
He nodded to himself.
"Someone thought my grocery list was some formula for a cure of some kind once.

Silverling

09-02-2012

And make it double!

Ethelyn giggled a bit and brushed some of her hair from her face.

"Well perhaps you have something going for you there! Maybe there is some kind of cure formula hidden within your grocery list waiting to be discovered."

Youay

09-02-2012

To protect the world from devastation?
Youay scratched his face alittle.
"What kind of cure requires bacon, eggs, coffee and butter?"
He looked back at her.
"I don't think I wanna know."

Silverling

09-02-2012

To unite all people within our nation!

Ethelyn shrugged a bit at Youay, a slight smile on her face.

"I'm not sure if I want to know either, really... Though it sounds a bit like what some one would have for breakfast."

She then glanced around the area, making mental notes of what was located around the park.

"... There really is no one here, is there? Bit of a shame because its a nice area... But that also means we could do whatever and not have to worry about anyone watching...."

Grand Viper

09-02-2012

Free Falling

"What is said, is said. What is done, is done," the waiter snapped his fingers. Vanessa's chair disappeared.

He calmly looked over at Silver and spoke nonchalantly, "Something seems to be bothering you. Do you require my services, Miss Silver?"