The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Michelle sighed.

"Yeah... just me... Still, anything you can teach me about them is fantastic. Anything you can teach me is fantastic really."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-21-2012

Seiki nodded, smiling "Then I shall teach you as much as I can but for now it is late, perhaps we can begin another time, where may I find you?"

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Michelle smiled back at him.

"I'm not staying anywhere in particular right now, you can find me at the institute of war usually though."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-21-2012

Seiki nodded "Alright then." he took one last look at her, then at the area around them before walking off toward one of the caves, his demeanor seemed different and an aura of sadness seemed to overflow from his very being as he walked off.

Silverling

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Youay laughed slightly at her comment and smiled softly as she toyed with her hair. He ran his hand back and forth along her back.

"We are both amazing then. Even split of the credit right there. Though, let me know when your hungry and I will get us some of that food Liana got us."

He looked into her eyes with a thoughtful expression. He smiled gently while he spoke.

"I guess we are going to find out what is its like to live with each other, while I help you recover."
Ethelyn let out a quiet laugh as well, feeling a chill run down her spine as Youay slid his hand along her back. She pulled herself close to him, letting her head rest in the spot where his neck meets his shoulder, letting the one hand rest on the back of his neck.

"Uhm... Well.... I am a bit hungry.... But... But I'd rather you stay here."

She smiled, letting her thumb slowly slide along the back of his neck as she hummed her next comment.

"Though... If this was actually like how it would be if you moved in here... I'd be a lot cleaner... And be able to move..."

Youay

11-22-2012

Youay smiled as he rested his own head against hers. He continued to caress her back as he got comfortable. He smiled at her comment

"Alright, we will stay like this for a bit longer, then we will eat."

He closed his eyes as he felt a pleasant chill down his spine as she slid her thumb along his neck. He kissed the top of her head lightly.

"And if it was actually like how it would be if I moved in, I would be the first person you see when you wake, and the last one you see at night. And you would be able to hold on to me just like this, throughout the night."

Silverling

11-22-2012

Ethelyn let out a happy hum before turning her head a bit and pressed her lips to his neck. She softly spoke to him as she did this, keeping her one arm wrapped tightly around him.

"Alright... I guess I can go with that..."

She then started lightly caressing along the back of his neck with her fingers, smiling slightly as she quietly replied.

"Hmmm~ Well... When you put it that way... I think I might just let you stay..."

Youay

11-22-2012

Youay smiled and gave a pleasant hum as she placed her lip to his neck. He continued to caress her back as he stroked the side of her head with the thumb of his other hand.

"Alright, then we will eat when we feel like it then."

He enjoyed her touch upon his neck as he cuddled against her lovingly.

"Hmm, well, I will go by whatever decision you make my dove. All I can say that these last few days without you felt incredibly lonely."

He smiled softly as he kissed the top of her head gently.

Silverling

11-22-2012

Ethelyn started lightly tracing around the base of his neck where his collar was, seeming rather relaxed at the moment.

"You being lonely? We wouldn't want that now, would we?"

She might have added something else to that statement, if it weren't for the fact that her stomach growled loudly in protest. She frowned, letting out an annoyed hum, and wrapped her arms around him.

"Nnnooo... I'm not hungry..."

Youay

11-22-2012

Youay looked quite relaxed himself as she traced around his neck. He looked down towards her as she spoke and was about to say something when he heard her stomach growl. He frowned slightly as he gave her a gentle hug.

"I think your body is saying otherwise."

He leaned down and kissed the top of her head and smiled. He traced his hand along her back as he spoke.

"How about we eat, no need to get frustrated about having to let me go for a moment. You have me all to your self for these next few days. So after we eat, we can do whatever you want."