The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Ethelyn continued to fiddle with the ring as Liana and Youay spoke, ignoring their glances in her direction. She wanted Liana to leave already, but didn't want to be rude at the same time. She muttered an extra comment to Youay's, but didn't look up when she said it.

"Foodisgoodanditsok..."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-20-2012

high above the skies in an undisclosed location.

Seiki flew through the air, though his body itself didn't seem to move at all. His long serpent like body stretched out as far as the eye could see and his crimson scales seemed to shine unnaturally in the sunlight. There seemed to be no specific destination he was heading to.

Broshevick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

In a Whole New World

Michelle flew around the sky, not thinking very much where she was going. She was in her dragon form, with fur down her limbs and her bird wings spread wide. 14 potential mates... Truly incredible... She did not anticipate such good results. Unknowingly, she began to drift off to the side, not noticing her surroundings as she thought. She soon found herself drifting more and more to the side, eventually ending up in front of Seiki.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-20-2012

It's a whole new way to see.

Seiki's entire body seemed to stop in an instant, just in front of Michelle. He eyed her silently for a few moments, trying to determine her reason for being here. It took him a few moments to realize she was a dragon, unlike any he had seen before that was for sure... Deciding to be 'nice' he spoke

[draconic] "Greetings, what brings you across my path?"

he let his body rest down, the entire length just barely floating above the surface while slightly curled up despite the fact that they were so high up.

Broshevick

11-20-2012

No One to Tell Us No Up Here ((Except Silver))

Michelle shook to consciousness when she heard him talk. She looked and him and almost gasped; she'd never seen a dragon anything like him before. She tried her best co comprehend what he said, let alone how he was sitting on air, yet found herself unable to.

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are saying."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-20-2012

Up so high, I think that's my house over there...

Seiki cleared his throat for a moment "You do not speak the language of your people? Strange... I simply asked what brought you across my path.... From the look on your face when you spoke I assume you had simply been drifting off in thought, my apologies for disrupting you but please do be a tad more careful, there are others up here..." he mumbles to himself for a moment "I have yet to see a species of dragon such as yours, tell me... What are you? I mean not to be rude and as such please do not hesitate to ignore the question if you choose."

Broshevick

11-20-2012

Where Should We Go?

Michelle stared at him for a question; what was he talking about? She sighed. The language of her people? What was he talking about...

"What do you mean by language of my people? What am I? You seem to give me more questions then any answers. I'm a frost dragon, from the Ymirym clan. I was in fact on my way to go visit our ancient grounds right now."

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-20-2012

Higher of course!

Seiki stared at her for a moment, seemingly trying to figure her out. "Draconic, the language of dragons." he looked slightly shocked at her mention of what she was "Ymirym? I had thought they were extinct..." he seemed to chuckle "You ask what you are and then immediately state you are a dragon." he looked at her "You are the one providing the questions to yourself, tell me, do you not know of your own kind?"

Equiste

11-20-2012

Liana smiled, listening to the response of them both. Time to go before she disturbed them any further.
"You mean the Medical Wings mascot? Yes I can do that." She said with a smile, looking over to Ethelyn one last time.
"It is good to meet you Miss Ethelyn. Take care now." She said with a smile, closing the door as she left. She decided to head back to the Medical Wing and pass on Youay's message now in case she forgot later. Once she had found and delivered Youay's request she headed home.

Broshevick

11-20-2012

You Could Say We're Only Dreaming

Michelle's face still remained blank - she did not understand this guy.

"Draconic.... I don't know it... I know of my kind, I'm on my way to go learn what I don't know right now."