The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

11-18-2012

Not in the least.

Youay nodded as he helped her up. After she drank the juice he set the cup aside.

Well, I am here to help with all those things. Here I made some lunch recently, I will plate some up for you. After you eat I can help you with your soreness."

He got up and went into the kitchen and came back after a moment with sandwich and a side salad. He set the plate on her lap while giving her a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, but its ok. I got a note from your mother excusing you from your duties for a week, with a possible extension if needed. And I took some vacation time to stay here and help you recover."

He stretched a bit, a little sore from sleeping in such a odd position the previous night. He took a seat on the arm of the couch and looked over to her.

"I think that about covers it."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Well, he might if she actually died from embarrassment

Ethelyn looked down at the plate, eyeing the food hungrily. She moved her hands to a position that looked as if she were to start eating, but a slight golden glint in her eyes made her pause. She continued to stare at the sandwich and bit her lip before speaking.

"But... But... My research...."

She looked over at Youay, pouting a bit as she did.

"If... If I leave some of those things alone for a week, it might ruin them and I'll have to start over..."

Youay

11-18-2012

Well, yeah then he would have to prevent that.

Youay gave her a concerned look after seeing her eyes change. He crossed his arms and frowned slightly.

"Ethelyn, I am sure your mother will do what she can for your existing research. And I would rather you be forced to start over than have you rushed to the med wing from you over working yourself. That is why I am staying here while you recover, to make sure you take care of yourself."

He gave her a small smile, blushing slightly.

"Well, that and I get to have you to myself for a week. But go ahead and eat up, you must be starving, or do I have to feed you myself?"

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Which might be quite the task in itself

"B-but..."

Ethelyn had started to protest, but her stomach growled loudly at her. She looked back at her sandwich, blushing slightly at his comments.

"Uhm..."

Youay

11-18-2012

Well, he will rise to the challenge

Youay smiled as he heard her stomach and moved over and picked up the sandwich and held it in front of her mouth.

"Here you go dearest, Ahhhhh."

Silverling

11-18-2012

All for his luuurrrveeeee

Ethelyn blinked once at Youay's actions and she snickered slightly. She then took a few bites of the sandwich offered to her and smiled at him.

"... I... I suppose... This isn't tooo bad..."

She then pushed a bit of her hair out of her face, and sniffed the air once, getting a bit of an odd look after.

"... Though I think I need a bath..."

Youay

11-18-2012

Yep, for his Lurve

Youay smiled at her and nodded and set the sandwich down. He knelt down and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

"Good, I am glad you think so."

He laughed slightly when she gave that odd look.

"Alright, go ahead and eat, I will run you a bath. I even brought some bath salts for you to use, to help with the exhaustion."

Silverling

11-18-2012

Ethelyn smiled and blushed a bit when Youay kissed her cheek. At his offer of making her a bath, her smile widened and she nodded to him.

"Th... Thank you..."

She then picked her sandwich up and started eating again, and rather quickly at that. She didn't realize how hungry she was until that moment, and she felt ravenous. She made quick work of whatever food was in front of her, and glanced towards where Youay was, and the door out of the room. Perhaps she could get up and slip through without him noticing...

Youay

11-18-2012

Youay watched her eat and got up to run the bath for her, not before catching her look at the door. He turned and looked at her.

"No leaving Ethelyn,you are to stay here and rest. once your better then we will see about you going back to work."

He turned to walked to the bathroom, not before putting one fact in front of her.

"Besides, your legs are probably very weak right now, if you got up and moved to far on your own, you might fall and hurt yourself..So I will be back in a moment to help you get to the bathtub."

He went into the bathroom and started the water for her bath.

Silverling

11-18-2012

Ethelyn let out a squeak at Youay when he spoke, then gave him a bit of a sheepish glance before letting out a sigh and laying back down on the couch. She stared up at the ceiling, letting her thoughts wander on the current events. Why was she so determined to leave? She hates her work, she finds it boring... But there was something in the back of her mind nagging at her, telling her to go....