The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

So bright so vivid!

Just before Youay would leave, he would feel a hand on his shoulder, stopping him before he could leave. Balder let out a sigh before continuing in a calmer tone.

"Listen to me, alright? I wasn't lying when I said I couldn't tell you anything. The only information I got was on a cryptic note saying that you would be coming by, and this entire thing needs to be kept under wraps. I'm sorry that I can't tell you more about this... I'm just as concerned as you are.... For both of them."

He then released him and let him go. As he would pass by the young children, he might note that Joshua paused for a moment, to mutter one word under his breath at the doctor.

"⋅⋅⋅ ᴳᵘᵃʳᵈᶦᵃᶰ⋅⋅⋅"

He then bolted off after Kamala who had turned around some corner betting that her brother couldn't catch her.

Bright Oblivion

11-13-2012

Lucas smiled and nodded.

"...Happens."

Emily smiled at Lucas and Lucina and then looked toward Novus.

"You'd probably have a better idea of what to do than Sigmund or me."

Sigmund grinned.

"She's right. You probably would."

Youay

11-13-2012

So many colors!!
Youay absorbed what Balder told him, giving a noncommittal sigh in response as he nodded. He continued his way towards the training grounds. He needed to sort out his thoughts and feeling, as well as break a few training dummies. When he heard Joshua, he paused and looked at the child as he ran off. He wondered what that single word meant, for the truth that rang with that single word struck his very core. He shook his head, there was too many thoughts running around for him to ponder that right now. He continued down the halls, keeping to the more quiet ones to avoid lashing out at anyone by accident.

Equiste

11-13-2012

And soon finally not going to be in the Arena... Soon

Novus raised an eyebrow somewhat incredulously at the two.
"Last time I planned a party Lucina complained for the next month how it had been the most boring ever." He smiled, looking around. "But then again we didn't have so many good friends to lively it up. And apart from my dear sister here I think we'll all be happy with a quieter affair though huh?" He said, happily holding onto Eve's hand.
"Yeah... Later we'll talk..." She said, still focused on Lucas but her comment was likely directed to Eve. "Quiet will be fine..."
"Alright then, I got a few things to get ready then. Perhaps we should take some time to fix ourselves up and dress up slightly? Nothing fancy, perhaps just casual stuff or whatever you feel comfortable with." He said, looking thoughtful. "And any suggestions as to food to what you might like will help as well..."

Scarlet Phoenix

11-13-2012

Finally ish maybe not the arena anymore maybe?

Eve nodded "Yeah, I'm gonna go get ready then." she smiled, kissing Novus on the cheek "I guess we'll meet at the lounge later then? How long from now?"

Grand Viper

11-14-2012

Want for the Wombatman

The wraith squirmed a bit, a pulse of energy ripped from it in an act of self defense which...really amounted to nothing. It was far too weak in its current state.

Rose however, started to stumble, and to cough. She shook her head and continued her run as best as she could.

We are...a part of...her...she was touched...by the Void...we are her now...If we die...part of her dies...Of course she...doesn't care...Why do you think...she wants you...to do this?

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Who was absolutely fabulous

Aranoth rolled his eyes, sending another surge through the wraith.

Because she doesn't want to be a part of the void anymore, obviously.

He glanced around the mindscape before continuing.

You're pretty much screwed unless she says to spare you, really. I suggest you just accept your fate already and stop trying to convince me to release you.

Bright Oblivion

11-14-2012

Leaving the Arena Shortly

Emily shrugged, glancing at the others.

"An hour from now? Should be long enough, I think."

Lucas continued to smile as he stared at Lucina, though he nodded at Novus' proposal and Emily's time.

"That should work. And quiet will definitely be fine."

Scarlet Phoenix

11-14-2012

First to leave!

Eve nodded, smiling and kissing Novus on the cheek "I'm going back to Sister and brother's room to get ready, meet you at the lounge." she walked off.

Equiste

11-14-2012

And one exits the Arena stage left! Or right... The other one will follow the other. :P

Novus raises an eyebrow, but nods.
"An hour it is then. I'll meet you all at the lounge later." Without warning he suddenly wrapped his arms around Eve and kissed her passionately, before leaving and jogging off to one of the side exits. Lucina took that example to lean forward and give Lucas a long passionate kiss.
"Perhaps we should have a shower then Lucas darling? I think someone could use the warm water and perhaps a massage in that time?" She said, smiling at him dreamily.