The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-13-2012

Arena Arena Arena!

Eve nodded "I'm fine with anything too, I say we let Lucina and Lucas decide though." she continued to hug him, not wanting to let go.

Bright Oblivion

11-13-2012

Arena.

Lucas returned Lucina's kiss, giving her one of his own and resting his forehead against hers as he saw the brief flash of concern in her eyes.

"As am I," he agreed, kissing Lucina once more.

Sigmund shrugged.

"I suppose the Lounge is as good a place as any."

Emily let out a hum.

"You aren't going to randomly disappear again?"

Sigmund smiled and shook his head, stressing the first word.

"Probably not."

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

In dat hallway

Kamala nodded, a large grin plastered on her face.

"Mmhmm! And you must be the one Ethy slept with!"

Balder looked at Kamala, and snickered. He then cleared his throat, causing the girl to turn and look at him.

"Kamala, no, we don't say things like that."

She tilted her head to one side at him, seeming confused.

"But mommy said--"

"Mommy was teasing, dear... And its sometimes best not to repeat what mommy says either."

She gave him an odd look and pouted slightly at him. He gestured for her to go over to him, and she was quick to comply. He looked back up at Youay, a slight smirk on his face.

"Sorry, she tends to hear things she shouldn't. Anyways, you're wanting to know about Ethelyn? Unfortunately I can't give you much of an update in there as I haven't been able to get either of them to answer the door."

Joshua, who had been peeking out at Youay with his left, green eye the entire time, mumbled out his own, quiet little comment to the conversation.

"ᴱᵗʰʸ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʷᶦᶰᵍˢ⋅⋅⋅"

The doctor would be able to see Balder visibly tense at this, however, he continued on in the same, calm tone as he had before.

"I'm sure she's fine, though. Its not like this hasn't happened before... Its actually quite common for these parts."

He glanced at the food container once, then back at Youay, a smile appearing on his face.

"That is very kind of you, saves me the trip actually... Unfortunately getting food for them gets much more complicated when I have to deal with two little monkeys at the same time."

Equiste

11-13-2012

Partyyy! Erm... So what type of party hmm? Still at the Arena though

Novus let out a chuckle. "Well with any luck there won't be any random disappearings." He let out a thoughtful hum. "So any preferences that people would like in a party? Or are you going to risk someone as plain as me figuring out what the details?" He said the last part with a bit of a chuckle.
"Whatever happens..." Lucina said, her eyes softening as she closed them, enjoying his embrace for a few seconds before she opened them again, smiling widely.
"... Right, so someone isn't paying that much attention." He said before looking over to the othres.

Youay

11-13-2012

The Hallway again
Youay turned a little red at the girls comment and gave a small cough to regain his composure. He nodded at Balder as he excused his child's rudeness.
"No problem, kids are honest, that's all. Can't fault them for that."
Youay noticed Joshua looking at him, he couldn't help but think that there may be something special about this child as well.Then he heard what Joshua said. What Balder said was lost as several things clicked into place. He looked over towards the door, almost dropping the container.
"So....Master was right. Something is going on with Ethelyn."
He started heading toward the door to the lab to see for himself what was going on.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Wooo Hallway!

Balder's free hand twitched as he heard Youay's comment, and he looked down at the twins.

"Joshy, Kammy, why don't you two go around the corner and play for a bit, eh?"

The two looked at him before nodding at the same time and bolting off, giggling as they did. He then casually placed his hands behind his head, speaking calmly and softly to Youay.

"You know, you couldn't open that door if you tried. There's more seals and runes on that thing than on my own house, and that's saying something."

It was as the retired thief had said. If Youay tried to open the door he would find that it wouldn't budge, nor would he be able to sense a thing that would suggest what was happening on the other side.

TheOneTrueWaifu

11-13-2012

Arena!

Eve shook her head "I... Don't know anything about parties actually... So it would probably be better for someone else to do any planning of any sorts..." she finally let go of Novus and simply held his hand gently. She brushed a bit of hair from her face behind her ear and sighed happily. "I'm just glad that whole mess is over finally." she thought for a moment, looking around awkwardly before turning to Lucina "Hey...I might need to talk to you privately at some point later on, it's not super important so it can wait till after the party." She wasn't completely sure if Lucina could even hear her, she knew if it was her in that situation she'd probably be lost in her own little world.

Youay

11-13-2012

Yay Hallway stuff
Youay watched the kids run off before glaring back at Balder. His expression turned serious as he turned to face Balder.
"Then I suggest you get it open for me then. If there is something going on with her in there I have every right to see it with my own eyes. You two lied to me and I do not appreciate it."
He looked towards the door.
"Master said he saw a dormant power within her back at the lab....He also told me that when her thoughts turned to me, the power reacted to it. If I caused this to happen.....then...."
He turned back to Balder, his body tense, worry and concern etched his features. His fist clenched as he spoke.
"I will not stand by not knowing what is happening to the woman I love. I will not sit on the side lines and do nothing if she needs me. If I can protect I will..If I can comfort her I will.. there is nothing that will stop me..even if I have to pull every single ounce of my power and authority to make it so."
He looked Balder dead int he eye, the thief could see only emotion in those eyes of his, iron clad resolve.

Silverling

11-13-2012

Intense hallway is intense.

Balder eyed Youay for some time, a neutral expression on his face as he kept eye contact with him. He then seemed to fade into the shadows, disappearing from sight. A few seconds later, he would feel pressure against his neck, one that would feel something similar to a knife being pressed against it. The retired thief hissed his reply into Youay's ear, his voice remaining emotionless, yet was rather stern with his words.

"If you know what's best for yourself and Ethelyn, I suggest you sit still, be quiet, and listen to what I have to say. You may be my daughter's boyfriend, but for her own safety I will not hesitate to slit your throat if you speak another word on this current subject. Do I make myself clear?"

Youay

11-13-2012

So intense.
Youay expression did not change. He didn't shy away from the knife at his neck. He looked to the side where Balder whispered in his ear. He wanted to do a good number of things...but none of them would of helped the situation.He reigned in his emotions and faced the thief.
"I would do nothing to put her in danger, I thought you would know that by now. I wouldn't be so upset if you people were honest with me."
He set the food down and looked back at Balder.
"I wont say anything about this to anyone. And seeing that I am stonewalled here, I cant do anything else now can I."
He looked like he wanted to go on, but Balder could see him physically regaining control of his emotions. Youay turned around and stormed out of the hallway, his emotions threatening him like a gathering storm.