The Displaced Timeline (Very Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youay

08-29-2012

More ponies I see
"I'm glad. What would you like to do now."
He got the food together and packed and up left his payment on the table.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Well of course! I got a pony for everything!

Ethelyn glanced at Youay a bit before sliding her chair back a bit in order to stand up, making her reply as she did this.

"Uhm... Maybe go for a walk or something? I'm not sure what people exactly do on dates..."

Youay

08-29-2012

Of Course, ponies are the answer to everything.
Youay stands as well and takes the bag in one hand.
"Sure that sounds great. As for what to do on dates isn't really a problem, just enjoy the company of the one your with."
He walks with her out of the restaurant giving his farewells to the staff.
"We can take a walk around the nearby park, shouldn't be to crowded this time of day."
He starts to lead her towards their new destination.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Its kind of like 42... Only with ponies

Ethelyn walked next to Youay and nodded to him.

"That sounds good... I can't say I've been to many parks in this area.... I've mostly stayed in the Institute..."

Grand Viper

08-29-2012

In sleep he sang to me~

"Well, all things considered..." Gerald cricked his neck, "Something occurs to me. A fellow has been looking for you. Quite the bird lover. Called you an alien. How is it that you know this fellow, and what does he want with you?"

...Overpower him. Don't answer, don't kill. He's scared of you, play with it. Advantage, use it. Drama fun!

Youay

08-29-2012

I am just glad I brought my towel
"Yeah, I like to go out and abut sometimes when I got some free time."
After a few minutes they reach the park, and like Youay said it wasn't really busy there.
Youay looked over at Ethelyn and smiled
"I find it kind of relaxing to be around all this nature.But I have to say I find it nice that I have someone to share the experience with."

Silverling

08-29-2012

In dreams he came~♪

Silver tilted her head to one side at Gerald, then calmly walked over to him. She leaned in close, her face only inches from him and grinning, making it a point to show her fangs.

"That answer would require me to remove your head after saying it."

She playfully ran one claw along his neck as she continued.

"Which, once again, would be a shame to waste. I have my plans, and you have yours, and nothing says we have to share them."

I hope you realize how much effort its taking not to kill him right now.

-----

Oh no not again?

Once they arrived at the park, Ethelyn looked about the area in awe. She really did like nature, however, she never had the time to appreciate it due to working constantly.

"Its... Very pretty! I haven't been to a place like this for a long time."

Youay

08-29-2012

Yep. its that time again
Youay smiled at her and looked around with her.
"Well we can stay and walk around all you want then, so you can make up for lost time."
He adjusted his glasses and kept the smile on his face, he looked really happy at the moment.

Grand Viper

08-29-2012

The voice that calls to me~

Gerald's brow quivered, his lips shook. He showed a split second of anger, "Yet your plans seem to be coinciding with my own. I ask you to at least leave the little girl for me. No reason for you to feel threatened by her, right? She's only similar to you in status, not in skill or nature."

Patting Silver's claw, he smirked, "She's too soft. But the possibility to make her snap, just a push. She's fragmented. Innocence here, realism there, childish ideas some place there, a ***** in heat waiting to emerge, it's all the same with women. But her, you can see it in her eyes, she's confused: Lost. She's a bomb, tick tick ticking, to explode. What I would pay to see Vince's face when she makes her first kill, followed by the dozens. Please, let me have this, mistress, I do not get to have such recreational viewings anymore these days."

...Okay wow. That's ****ed up. You sure you don't want to kill him? I sort of really do. Wait, status? Interesting...Think you should go before you try killing him. REAAAALLY WANT. Er. Really. KILL, No wait! Nooo, no killy. NOoo kIlly. Just go.

Silverling

08-30-2012

And speaks my name~♫

Mentally, Silver wanted to tear Gerald to shreds, but physically? She seemed unphased. She grabbed his hand, digging her claws into it and sweetly smiled at him as she replied.

"Tick, tick, tick, that is right... The clock just keeps on ticking away at the minutes as my plans go into place. I may consider giving you the girl, but not before I plant a few ideas of my own in her mind... Besides, I'm already in the position to do so, she trusts me enough that she wouldn't question my requests of her."

She released his hand and pulled away, turning her back to him and walking away. If there were any blood on her claws, she would lick it off without a single concern. She glanced over her shoulder, a sly smile plastered on her face.

"I have great things in store for her, Ger-bear, and there's not much you could do to change my mind. And besides, I found her first. Now, with that in mind, I have a few other things to attend to... Taa taa~"

Before he could even react, she bolted into the air and off in the direction of Piltover. It took a lot of will to suppress the urge to brutally murder Gerald.

Hooo boy... Somehow I think he's just as confused as we are... And remind me to actually rip his head off next time I see him...

----

Ahhh! Run for your lives!

Ethelyn shrugged a bit at Youay, smiling rather innocently at him.

"I took the day off... I actually have quite a few vacation days."

She turned and quietly walked toward where a few nearby flower bushes were, inhaling deeply to catch the sweet scent they put out. She found this to be rather relaxing, and enjoyed the change from the normal Institute scenery.