Ask Aatrox (Open Institute RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aatrox Justicar

06-10-2014

NEW INTRO:
A rouged assistant member of The League walked the vast halls of the Institute. The face was hidden under the black and red hooded robe. Soft taps came from their feet as the walked the halls. He stopped and turned to face a door with the name plate of red and black, Aatrox The Darkin Blade. The league assisstant member knocked a few times to alert Aatrox they had arrived. A voice from within called out, "Come in."

The person came in quickly to hide his presence from others. Aatrox stood staring at the man wondering what someone of the League wished from him. He had already made his own presence know to the league as a legendary warrior, but there are things about him that is still unclear to those who know nothing about him.

"Aatrox, we have seen greatness within you and many other attributes we find intriguing. However, I have come to ask that you join this ask program so that others may learn more of your history. Who you are as a being of the Darkin race and so on and so forth. Will you join this program?"

Aatrox looked at him through his glowing red eyes that looked as though he only knew of creating masterworks through the art of wars. Much was still to be spoken of, he knew he has been around longer than some might think. There was only 5 left in this world and if he were to say no, they might find the others and put a disgrace to their names which he would then have to kill someone for such things. As such he felt obligated to join. "I will join this... program."

The League's assistant smiled eagerly. "Good, now what you must know is in this program, you are not allowed to kill champions, but you can refuse to answer such questions you feel that are unsettling to you. Think you can do that much?"

He did not like what he has heard as it felt like a burden to him, but he nodded in return.

"Good, it starts right now." With that, he vanished in a puff of red smoke. Aatrox glared at where the man stood once before. He did not understand fully of this ask program , but he would do as told to keep certain identities quiet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OLD INTRO: In the midst of a shadowy entrance with the door marked with the name Aatrox. Within this door resided a being of great power. Aatrox meditated in the middle of the room with his sword in his lap for balance. Around him seemed to be well kept furniture that was barely used. Only used when company was around. His desk for letters had a few things left on them, but he was sure he would be receiving more as time went on. In the silence of his room and his eyes closed he could hear the vast wars he helped to win in, causing chaos as he left. His eyes opened a bit, he heard some footsteps outside his room, meditating quietly, he listened closely for knockings or the simple sound of a letter arriving since he join this, nuisance of, the Ask Program.))

BloatedBile

06-10-2014

dear aatrox,

do you even eat?

-bb

Aatrox Justicar

06-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear aatrox,

do you even eat?

-bb
Having heard the noise of a letter arriving. He rose up and and sat at the desk, letting his great sword balance where he was. Looking to the letter, we wrote back with a bit of difficult of big hands and a small pencil.
Quote:
Dear BB,

I do indeed eat, but when I see fit. I normally have a simple salad to keep the mind strong while the sword feasts on those it slain's.

-Aatrox

Aatrox Justicar

06-11-2014

Aatrox goes back to meditating once more, the peace is something he preferred unless it was a fight on the fields, he would always be found meditating, never really eating, never really sleeping. Just there, in a quite listening way. As if waiting for war to call upon him.

BloatedBile

06-12-2014

dear aa,

do you like sweets?

-bb

Aatrox Justicar

06-12-2014

Quote:
dear aa,

do you like sweets?

-bb
Aatrox looked the letter over. "Sweets?"

Quote:
Dear BB,

I tend to avoid sweets as it clouds the mind of the beholder. If presented with sweets, I prefer the fudge brownie or banana pudding as they are simple sweets to digest.

-Aatrox

BloatedBile

06-13-2014

dear aatrox,

happy league day. there should a box of banana pudding pie attached along with this letter.

tyrndamere's institute bio suggests that you spared his life. why is that?

-bb'trox'

Aatrox Justicar

06-13-2014

Quote:
dear aatrox,

happy league day. there should a box of banana pudding pie attached along with this letter.

tyrndamere's institute bio suggests that you spared his life. why is that?

-bb'trox'
Aatrox looked at the box, seeing inside he put it aside for now to respond.

Quote:
Dear BB,

Would you not spare your own creation? I can see great things in him, yet I do not approve of his ways in fighting. I let him live to see how he would fair in future battles, I needed to know if my creation would some day succeed me.

-Aatrox

pandasword101

06-16-2014

Dear Aatrox,

Do you take apprentices?

I wish to fight the way you fight.

From,
Summoner Kenneth

Aatrox Justicar

06-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandasword101 View Post
Dear Aatrox,

Do you take apprentices?

I wish to fight the way you fight.

From,
Summoner Kenneth
Aatrox read his letter carefully in thought. He raised his sword high above his head, glancing at it before striking the air next to him and extending his sword, watching it glow ever so in its vibrant colors. He levitated his sword in mid air and began to right to the summoner.

Quote:
Dear Kenneth ,

If you do not fear of becoming a complete madman, wanting to kill everything that walks in your path may you seek for my training of apprenticeship. However, if you should stop your willingness to learn what of wars I have fought in, then do not waste our times. I will be waiting for your true response.

-Aatrox