All Pipes Lead to Home... Yet Again! (Ask Twitch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Booped Rat

08-23-2014

Name:  Zaun.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  683.1 KB

The techmaturgical city of Zaun, home to it's critters and beasties. Yet it's critters are not all cute and cuddly. Some are being dissected... Others, mutated. The City-state of Zaun is technically advanced; it's buildings and pure hextech proves so. From the many things that happen inside Zaun is only a mystery, except to the scientists and it's victims.

One of the many champions of the League of Legends have been victim to these mutations and experiments.

The Plague Rat of Zaun, Twitch, skitters to and fro from his home sewer covered in filth. Dripping with sickly ooze, the Plague Rat's own fur is dripping, smelling like the own filth he walks in. Dripping with the same ooze lining the large pipes, wide and tall enough to fit several men, was on the rat.

"Ooooh.... I want it in the sack! IN THE SACK! Not on me! It goes to waste! I stink enough already!"

As the Plague Rat comes back to his own self-proclaimed 'Home-Pipe', Twitch sees his messily 'bed' which was nothing but a few loose covered sheets that were once white but were now.. a sickly brown. For some reason, a large amount of fluffy white pillows were carefully lined, as Twitch had some reason intended to keep them clean.

A portal from the Institute of War suddenly opens in Twitch's pipe. He covers his eyes and hisses until he can finally look again. There is a summoner in purple robes standing, looking around. Twitch could definitely tell there was disgust on his face, however his face hidden from his hood. In self defense, Twitch immediately raised his crossbow.

"What do you want?! Out! Out before I shoot you!!"

The summoner put out his hand in an attempt to tell the Plague Rat to stop. He explains he hasn't answering his Q&A system as they had planned, like from his room in the Institute.

Twitch snickered, his whiskers twitching. The summoner was right.

"Bah! Fine, fine, fine... You caught me. I ran off to get more filth and wanted to stay here instead."

The summoner pointed to the portal and explained further it stays open; All visitors may visit Twitch via the portal he opened. Twitch didn't like the idea of people going into his home, but he figures people won't want to come since the filth will be cleared.

The summoner shook his head and apparently read his mind; he has to clear a path of filth. Twitch groaned in frustration.

"All of it!? No! I'll clear just a little bit."

The summoner shrugged as an agreement has been made. Visitors will go to Twitch pipe in Zaun via the portal, and Twitch can stay.

The portal was in Twitch's OLD room in the institute, just as filthy. A large circling vortex straight in the middle, the sign on the door to Twitch's room/portal room said,

ALL VISITORS BEWARE: DANGEROUS CHAMPION INSIDE. ENTER AT OWN RISK

It was crossed off with red paint hastily. In its place was a new sign

PORTAL OPEN. ONCE THROUGH THE PORTAL TAKE EXTREME CAUTION. ALL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED AS ORDERED BY THE PLAGUE RAT. NO TOUCHING 'FILTH'. DO NOT ANGER HIM OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Twitch only had to wait... The first visitor would come. Just like last time, and the time before that...

Grievous77

08-23-2014

Dear Twitch,

Breakfast of Champions?

- Griev

((WELCOME!! *hugs*))

The Booped Rat

08-23-2014

((Hi! Welcome. As life as cleared, and I'm too lazy to press the big fat EDIT button right there, I'll say that I'm back! A couple things to be noted...

The Sign DOES NOT LIE. If you anger Twith, he WILL shoot you, and you probably WILL die. No exceptions, no ifs, no buts. You got yourself there in the first place.

Another thing is Twitch is grumpy. If you get offended by him or what he says, keep in mind that It's not me, the RP'er, it's just Twitch.

Toodles, and again, welcome to The Booped Rat. He boops people.

( ▽ ` )ノ ))

The Booped Rat

08-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous77 View Post
Dear Twitch,

Breakfast of Champions?

- Griev

((WELCOME!! *hugs*))
Twitch's ears perk as the soft 'thud' as a letter landed. Letters get sent through the portal too?
As Twitch scuttled over to the noise, he looked at the soft piece of paper, only a bit of goo on it; nothing much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwithyTwith
Grevious,

I don't eat. Well, I mean I Doooooo, It's just not what regular humans eat. Because of what I can digest or what these mutations did to my 'poor rat belly', Filth taste unbelievably delicious. Rust is better. That's why I'm in Zaun, to scuttle about and eat rust.

Don't send me any. The clean air infests it and ruins the taste.

-Twitch

BloatedBile

08-24-2014

dear twitchy,

do you like hugs?

-bb