Streamer and shoutcaster looking for competitive events.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drizzall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

Hey guys! Are you looking for someone to record your tournament, Someone to commentate on it and make it exciting? Make it sound like MLG? Look no further. I can do that for you!

Well, I am an up-and-coming streamer and shoutcaster who is looking to become a professional caster for tournaments and competitive events. I am typically streaming ranked games, but have also streamed a few tournaments that my friends have participated in and would like to do more of that. If any tournament organizers are in need of a shoutcaster you can message me through the chat on my stream at www.twitch.tv/drizzall , add my skype (also drizzall), or add me on facebook.com/drizzall.
Organized tournaments/events only please. Preferably 5v5 but am willing to consider other game modes.

A quick view of my casting, (mind you it was 4 am, was trying to keep it down for the sleeping girlfriend 3 feet away) http://www.twitch.tv/drizzall/b/329152887

Drizzall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

I have a tournament I am casting for on the 8th. But am free otherwise!

Halomate2434

08-27-2012

Hmm there's is a tourney coming up but i'm not sure when but I will tell you when it comes so you can commentate

Drizzall

08-28-2012

If you are one of the organizers do me a favor and contact me on skype or facebook so we can talk further. I would love some details. If not do me a favor and put said person in contact with this page or my skype. Thanks!

Halomate2434

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzall View Post
If you are one of the organizers do me a favor and contact me on skype or facebook so we can talk further. I would love some details. If not do me a favor and put said person in contact with this page or my skype. Thanks!
Contact this guy: "blue traveler" he is sponsoring a lan tournament that is gonna happen in Houston tell him I told you about the lan.

This is the link to where he agreed to sponsor: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2496420&page=3

Drizzall

08-29-2012

Wouldnt I need to be in texas to commentate on the lan? Wouldnt that defeat the point of the lan just a wee bit? XD... hrm...now that I think of it...it would be really cool if someone there were to bring a big screen...and stream my site and commentaries through as the players play...even if I wasnt there. Ill talk to him for sure at least.

Halomate2434

08-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzall View Post
Wouldnt I need to be in texas to commentate on the lan? Wouldnt that defeat the point of the lan just a wee bit? XD... hrm...now that I think of it...it would be really cool if someone there were to bring a big screen...and stream my site and commentaries through as the players play...even if I wasnt there. Ill talk to him for sure at least.
Yea I thought of that too lol but I ment just like commentating on stream and having to spectate the game while you do so.

Drizzall

08-29-2012

Thats what I normally need to do while I stream and commentate. :.) I did add him by the way. Thats about all I can do as of now.

Drizzall

09-03-2012

Took a few days off for sickness but I am back. Ive also started commentating on videos of tournaments that people want commentators on. As well as giving recaps to those games as well. If that is something you are interested in get ahold of me via skype.

imVanish

09-05-2012

add imVanish to scrim. I will compete at MLG Dallas.