Who is the Best 3150 IP Champion?

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WizzaX The Great

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by captmokey View Post
Grab a champion that can fulfill multiple roles. Bruisers are common. A bruiser with a stun (or other cc) is great for kill lanes like Pantheon. ANd Pantheon can top or jungle.

Yes!!!

Diminister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Depends on personal preference/lane:
Jungle: I prefer Shaco, if he isn't banned because of his stealth which is great for gank and his jack in the boxes are excellent for jungling.
Mid: Mordekaiser. He is a tanky mid who does quite some damage and counters diana
Top: I like Xin Zhao, he is very strong especially after the reworks, but remember to give him some tanky runes and items as he is very squishy also.
Bot ADC: Not really any ADC's that are this cheap. The closest one is Miss. Fortune, who, again is best, if that's the type of champion you like, for you.
Bot Support: My personal favorite for bot support out of all the champions in 3150 range is Sona. She has decent damage, some nice heals and buffs for her team mates, has a stun for an ulti, and also has a silence, which is quite important if your going to be protecting your adc.
Hope i helped!!!

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

08-23-2012

BTW I have Xin, LeBlanc In The 3150 IP catagorey......
and I want a solo top laner or a mid laner or a jungler (except Shaco)....
Hope that Helps?

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-23-2012

Le blanc is very ****ing OP early-mid game, and even late game can be used well if you know how to play with her.

also to the person who posted above me: leblanc is a mid, xin is top, if you want a jungler get dr mundo

also it looks like you want an adc too from what someone said..... if ur gonna get an adc, i'd go with varus, he's very OP and easy to play. although he's 6k+

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

08-23-2012

I want a solo top laner, Mid laner or jungler?
Anymore ideas?

ferfy

Recruiter

08-23-2012

leblanc mid
darius top
mundo or shaco jungler

i'd say those are ur best choices..... for adc bottom i'd get varus
for bottom support either alistar or soraka, depends who's going bot with u

KROTANK

08-23-2012

Kassadin.

You'll never get to play him ranked, but my god does he shut down AP carries like it's nobody's business.

Plus he's hands-down the most badass looking champion.

futuresight23

08-23-2012

When was Varus bumped down to 3150 in cost? Anyways, the missing answer for an ADC that costs 3150 is Corki, who is very competitive in ranked play. Spit balling some other options

Top Lane:

Gangplank, Olaf, Shen, Pantheon and Udyr can all go top lane or jungle which fills out 2 of the 3 roles specified.

Nidalee, Akali, Mordekaiser can also go top lane and mid with varying success as well.

Junglers other than the ones that can go top lane would be Shaco and Ranmus, who have two completely different playstyles.

The dedicated solo mid options you don't have include Kassadin and Gragas who have been mentioned and Karthus and Anivia who have not been mentioned yet in the thread.

In any case, the choice is yours. Figure out which champ fits your play style best.

Síxpool

08-24-2012

Go with Leblanc,

not the best, but the most fun.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

08-24-2012

Thanks for all ur comments.........
Helped ALOT!
Thankz

123456 ... 12