Would you like to see Zevriel in the league?

Yes 7 38.89%
Yes, but with some tweaks 8 44.44%
No 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

(Resurrection) Zevriel, The Destroyer of Cities [Void Monster Champion Idea]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tubby Bumpikins

09-20-2012

Bump

Tubby Bumpikins

09-20-2012

bump .__.

Tubby Bumpikins

08-26-2013

Edited items for new additions and going try to get him some more attention again.

thraximunder2

Recruiter

08-27-2013

liking the look of this champ
seams more of a tank and the league needs a few more tanks

Tubby Bumpikins

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by thraximunder2 View Post
liking the look of this champ
seams more of a tank and the league needs a few more tanks
The reason why I made this is because I would like an attack damage tank in League of Legends since Smite has them why doesn't League. And honestly League needs more tanks and more versatile choices.

SamuelColeridge

09-15-2013

Lore-So I understand the first paragraph: he’s a demon war machine who destroys cities after being summoned and he’s a demon and evil. Pretty basic and I’m on bored with that. The next paragraph though threw me through a loop though. You talk about the “Prophet,” who I assume is Malz, but he has no real connection here except that he has Void visions. His “machinations were true,” you go on to say, but what machinations? Malz talks about the Void coming to Runeterra but never about a primordial god. And so now Malz is in the story and Idk why and also a demon got turned into a volcano with 4 arms. Brilliant! On a serious note though, this should be cleaned up so that the forum can understand who this champion is and what drives him and why he is a volcano…ok that last one was another poke, I’m sorry.

Passive-You say every bonus 500 HP or 30 attack damage, but which is it? Both? In that case, you should say “and” instead. Also in that case, things could get out of hand quickly because the stacks will, well, for lack of a better term, stack up early on.

Q-This again needs to be clarified: you say any opponent not right next to him is pulled to him. Does that mean he can sit in base, ult then Q and get a penta? I think I know what you mean but you need to be clearer here. Actually, I don’t quite know what you mean by “teraform” effect either.

W-While I get that he would mostly be a tankier champ, 200% of total AD is a lot of damage, especially coupled with his CC abilities. Speaking of CC, he has the ability to knock up two champions and then stun them for 1.5 seconds and then knock them up again with his Q. That seems a littttttttttle bit OP in my opinion.

E-This shield is a lot based on the amount of CC he has in his kit. The 20% is fine alone but then the added ½ of attack damage is a lot. Maybe you could make his ult add another taunt effect to the closest champ within 450 units of the original target or something like that?

R-WHAT?!?! He uses fury?! Since when? 4% of max HP/sec seems like a lot, do you mean Hp/5s? That seems more reasonable to me, especially since his ult gives him bonus HP. The tenacity-to-damage bonus here seems negligible because champions only have a small amount of tenacity if they get Mercs or EM or something like that. Also what’s the active here? I assume it’s the HPR, HP, and AoE fire damage but you don’t specify.

Overall-For starters, his passive needs to mention Fury as a resource. The champs that use Fury or Heat have it mentioned as their passive. Essentially, Zerviel has two passives because of this. I think it’s a cool concept, I’m always game for a demon themed champion. However, I think that this guy has some major CC for being a bruiser. I mean it would be like giving Garen two knock ups and a stun, it is just OP. The lore also needs some clarification because it’s hard to follow. Maybe it’s just me but I have read a lot and also done a ton of champ reviews and read many lores on this forum so I don’t know. I think you’re on the right track with a Void-born demon, but it could really use some polishing-up. Best of luck with revisions and I hope this helps!

-SC

Tubby Bumpikins

11-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelColeridge View Post
Lore-So I understand the first paragraph: he’s a demon war machine who destroys cities after being summoned and he’s a demon and evil. Pretty basic and I’m on bored with that. The next paragraph though threw me through a loop though. You talk about the “Prophet,” who I assume is Malz, but he has no real connection here except that he has Void visions. His “machinations were true,” you go on to say, but what machinations? Malz talks about the Void coming to Runeterra but never about a primordial god. And so now Malz is in the story and Idk why and also a demon got turned into a volcano with 4 arms. Brilliant! On a serious note though, this should be cleaned up so that the forum can understand who this champion is and what drives him and why he is a volcano…ok that last one was another poke, I’m sorry.

Passive-You say every bonus 500 HP or 30 attack damage, but which is it? Both? In that case, you should say “and” instead. Also in that case, things could get out of hand quickly because the stacks will, well, for lack of a better term, stack up early on.

Q-This again needs to be clarified: you say any opponent not right next to him is pulled to him. Does that mean he can sit in base, ult then Q and get a penta? I think I know what you mean but you need to be clearer here. Actually, I don’t quite know what you mean by “teraform” effect either.

W-While I get that he would mostly be a tankier champ, 200% of total AD is a lot of damage, especially coupled with his CC abilities. Speaking of CC, he has the ability to knock up two champions and then stun them for 1.5 seconds and then knock them up again with his Q. That seems a littttttttttle bit OP in my opinion.

E-This shield is a lot based on the amount of CC he has in his kit. The 20% is fine alone but then the added ½ of attack damage is a lot. Maybe you could make his ult add another taunt effect to the closest champ within 450 units of the original target or something like that?

R-WHAT?!?! He uses fury?! Since when? 4% of max HP/sec seems like a lot, do you mean Hp/5s? That seems more reasonable to me, especially since his ult gives him bonus HP. The tenacity-to-damage bonus here seems negligible because champions only have a small amount of tenacity if they get Mercs or EM or something like that. Also what’s the active here? I assume it’s the HPR, HP, and AoE fire damage but you don’t specify.

Overall-For starters, his passive needs to mention Fury as a resource. The champs that use Fury or Heat have it mentioned as their passive. Essentially, Zerviel has two passives because of this. I think it’s a cool concept, I’m always game for a demon themed champion. However, I think that this guy has some major CC for being a bruiser. I mean it would be like giving Garen two knock ups and a stun, it is just OP. The lore also needs some clarification because it’s hard to follow. Maybe it’s just me but I have read a lot and also done a ton of champ reviews and read many lores on this forum so I don’t know. I think you’re on the right track with a Void-born demon, but it could really use some polishing-up. Best of luck with revisions and I hope this helps!

-SC
Thank you for the review, sorry for my late response, I shall rework/reword things to make them clearer. And I'll clarify the teraform effect for people since part of Jarvans Ult is the Teraform effect.

Tubby Bumpikins

11-14-2013

Bump