Should we have a Traditional Nasus skin?

YES! 15 100.00%
I don't care 0 0%
Nope 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Nasus Traditional Skin Campaign

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drelff

11-01-2013

While I do not main Nasus, I know there are a lot of people out there who main him not only for his game-play but for his voice.I do enjoy playing him myself and I'll never forget the first time I clicked on his icon in champ select and hearing that voice when it was his free week. Eugene McDaniels was the original voice actor and unfortunately he passed away back in 2011 so Riot had no choice but to hire a new voice actor. Here's my idea, I think Riot should make a traditional skin for Nasus in which they change nothing about his upgraded appearance, but keep his old voice. I believe this will please many players like myself who really want to hear that old dog's voice when he is visually upgraded. This could be the ultimate way to pay our respects to Eugene by letting his voice live on in the League of Legends.Here is a picture of Eugene just so you can get an idea of the man we are trying to pay respects to.

The Neverworld

11-01-2013

I rather want a Nasus with the great appearence, but with the old Nasus voice. I would like to see that this skin is called by the name of voice actor, as a milestone of what greatness he brought to us within those many years.

Call it "Eugene Nasus" and don't let the memory of him die, atleast this one favor could Riot do us.

Hoboboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2013

I would like something like this, as well.