Guan Wu (Gorilla Champ related to WuKong)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Escavalier

09-08-2013

I read Wukongs lure and how he was trained by Master Yi. I was thinking Wukong soon chose to teach his ways to someone special, Guan Wu. After learning so much Master Yi saw evil in Guan Wu. Wukong respected his master so much yet felt so much grief, he told Guan Wu he wasnt going to teach him any longer. Soon after being dismissed Guan Wu was filled with rage, he decided he didnt need to be taught anymore. He swore that we was going to show this and display his dominance infront of all.

Passive: Anxious to display his dominance Guan Wu gains 1% movement speed for every champion ally or foe around within a certain range.

Q: Leap
Gorilla Leaps to enemy damaging and stuning them for 1 sec

W: Beat Chest
Beats his chest displayin dominance and inspiring allies to fight granting himself and allies armor and movement speed

E: Slams Ground
He lets out a yell and then slams both fist to the ground making the terrain infront of him lift up in a cone shape causing enemies to slide down towards him (maybe causing a slow)

R: Seismic Toss
He grabs an enemy with anger and toss him/her in a certain directions when the champion hits the ground it cause damage and then slows everyone around the impact zone.

This is my first idea.. I don't really have good names for the moves so bare with me.. I hope everyone likes Guan Wu, I think he would be a great addition. He would be a great Top or Jungler.

Sakaar

10-29-2013

I for one 2nd the idea on this champion. I would deffinetly play him if he was placed into the leauge. we got too many human based and elemental champions. we need more exotic ones more savage primal and magical as well as choatic and artful.

XxGLOSSxX

10-29-2013

I would change the name, it has a very similar name to Gaun Yu from Smite, who has a similar name and playstyle.

VDragon7

10-29-2013

Hey guess what!
I am making a dragon champ(PURE dragon, not like shyvana)
and others.
they are not currently posted, but they will be soon.
and if you would do me the favor of checking out my current project you would be an amazing person.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3969088

Hoboboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2013

I think the lore needs a change. Because Guan Yu is the chinese god of war and the Three Kingdoms most badass and amazing warrior with great honour, prowess, and humility. Just like WuKong's abilities closely mirror the chinese Monkey Great Sage of Heaven, I would like you to tweak Guan Wu's lore to closer match Guan Yu. In the Three Kingdoms era, only Lu Bu could go toe to toe with Guan Yu. Like Xin and Jarvan, this gorilla should be a bruiser with excellent dueling capabilities to fit into that mold, but with different abilities.

Oh! And don't forget this gorilla needs to have a magnificent beard just like Guan Yu.