Ask the Berserker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Olaf

08-23-2012

Quote:
Olaf,

I am an owner of a weapons shop. I would ask if you would be interested in dropping by and making a purchase, or do you have special value placed on your current weapons and armor(or lack thereof)? I carry many tomahawks and suits of chainmail.
I do not need your inferior craftsmanship. My own axes suit me better than any trinket of your could.

Ask Mad Chemist

08-23-2012

Hi Berserker
How does Ragnarok works?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Olaf View Post
I do not need your inferior craftsmanship. My own axes suit me better than any trinket of your could.

I meant no offense, Berserker.
That is entirely likely you got better than me. You are a champion and I only claim to have a large stock and inventive mind.

You forge your own or have they tolerated the punishment you give them well?

Ask Olaf

08-23-2012

Quote:
Hi Berserker
How does Ragnarok works?
Have you ever taken up a blade into battle, war criminal? A mere 'finger waggler' such a yourself has never had such a privilege.

When I behold my enemies, lambs ripe for the slaughter, and they seek to deny me slaked battle-thirst?

Then my battle rage is tapped, and I will not be stopped. All else but my target vanishes from the battlefield-pain, mercy, and weakness disappear, and all fall before me.

Quote:
I meant no offense, Berserker.
That is entirely likely you got better than me. You are a champion and I only claim to have a large stock and inventive mind.

You forge your own or have they tolerated the punishment you give them well?
I keep my axes sharp, whetted, and wet with the blood of my enemies. In return, they never fail me, nor will they for the rest of my life.

AskKarthus

08-23-2012

What sort of magic did you people use, if any?

Ask Olaf

08-23-2012

Quote:
What sort of magic did you people use, if any?
We did not have much of your little 'magics', and what we did have is none of your concern.

Ask the Herald

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Olaf View Post
Have you ever taken up a blade into battle, Summoner? A mere 'finger waggler' such a yourself has never had such a privilege.

When I behold my enemies, lambs ripe for the slaughter, and they seek to deny me slaked battle-thirst?

Then my battle rage is tapped, and I will not be stopped. All else vanishes from the battlefield-pain, mercy, and weakness disappear, and all fall before me.

I keep my axes sharp, whetted, and wet with the blood of my enemies. In return, they never fail me, nor will they for the rest of my life.
{{ Pssst! Ask Mad Chemist is Singed, you dolt! }}