Ask the Berserker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Olaf

08-22-2012

I'll answer your questions, nerf-herders. But be warned: if you ask anything I am not willing to answer, prepare to be disemboweled.

Urge to answer rising.

AskKarthus

08-22-2012

(( We have Brolaf. Due to this Olaf has been off-limits as an RP-able champion. ))

Ask Olaf

08-22-2012

((...wat.

Isn't he just answering questions in Brolaf-character? Doesn't that make classic olaf available?.))

AskKarthus

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Olaf View Post
((...wat.

Isn't he just answering questions in Brolaf-character? Doesn't that make classic olaf available?.))
(( Classic Olaf is unavailable due to possible confusion. Same goes for any Legendary skins. ))

Dark Reiora

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Olaf View Post
((...wat.

But I-

...****.))
((at least ask in Brolaf's thread and the compiled thread (ask champion compendium). we DON'T have a serious viking, so it's not like you're completely screwed. If Brolaf is fine with it, it would be alright.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

((I mean I like this idea. Brolaf is a fun character, but Olaf has some depth that can be explored in rp.))

Blade3324

08-22-2012

((I want both of them to meet and have the universe implode))

Farnbil

08-23-2012

To Olaf:

Have you ever considered using other weapons outside your double-axes? How about a greatsword or a buckler?

Ask Olaf

08-23-2012

Quote:
To Olaf:

Have you ever considered using other weapons outside your double-axes? How about a greatsword or a buckler?
My arms were trained for my battle-axes. And shields are for cowards you wish to hide behind a portable wall.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

Olaf,

I am an owner of a weapons shop. I would ask if you would be interested in dropping by and making a purchase, or do you have special value placed on your current weapons and armor(or lack thereof)? I carry many tomahawks and suits of chainmail.