The New Pridestalker!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Chogath

08-22-2012

Tkman will be the RP forums new Pridestalker! Without any other entries that fulfilled the requirements he took the title unopposed! Tkman has given us a wonderful judgement and insight on the master huntsmen Rengar and has proven again why auditions are preferable to the old system. We are more likely to find great people to fill up our growing RP community this way. Hope to see you on the fields of Justice Rengar, because I'm starving.

(( On another note entirely I think Kassadin should host the next champion audition. May he die from the acid of a thousand voidlings ))

Necromonger

08-22-2012

For what its worth, I thought Rengar would've had an Australian accent for some reason. And a safari hat.

"Crickey! That's not a Noif. THIS is a Noif."

Dracozero

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Chogath View Post
Tkman will be the RP forums new Pridestalker! Without any other entries that fulfilled the requirements he took the title unopposed! Tkman has given us a wonderful judgement and insight on the master huntsmen Rengar and has proven again why auditions are preferable to the old system. We are more likely to find great people to fill up our growing RP community this way. Hope to see you on the fields of Justice Rengar, because I'm starving.

(( On another note entirely I think Kassadin should host the next champion audition. May he die from the acid of a thousand voidlings ))
You only gave one day to submit judgments?

Midnight Firefox

08-22-2012

That and I was thinking. Outback Rengar.

AskKarthus

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
You only gave one day to submit judgments?
The auditions were prepared of the course of the week previous.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2012

He did two threads for the entire mess. You had time.

Tkman

08-22-2012

Why thank you, all you fine peoples, I'm flattered. I'll get right to work on finishing up leveling up the appropriate smurf account. It should not be long until the Pridestalker's lair is open to visitors.

Ask the Lunari

08-22-2012

Congrats! And yeah, they had plenty of time to write the Rengar stuff. Though I didn't know when the deadline was (maybe I missedit when Cho posted it somewhere). Still, TK is an awesome writer. :3

Ask the Herald

08-22-2012

I think an Ionian should host the auditions for Syndra, next. That is, if she's still Ionian. I haven't been keeping up with her development, admittedly, so I don't know anymore.

AskLeeSinga

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I think an Ionian should host the auditions for Syndra, next. That is, if she's still Ionian. I haven't been keeping up with her development, admittedly, so I don't know anymore.
Hikou.