I'm a LeBlanc, who do I am for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-22-2012

So, in this one game, our team consisted of Jungle Rengar, Warwick, Graves, Blitzcrank, and Me.

Our enemy consisted of Annie, Ashe, Taric, Malphite, and Fizz.

There was this one time where Annie got a quadra and made everyone o_o(she was 0/3), I underestimated her burst so I decided to either burst her or Ashe down first quickly.

So in this teamfight, the enemies were going for dragon, our Blitzcrank and Graves initiated while I was near our blue wraith, Rengar and WW was with me going there.

In dragon, it was Annie, Taric and Ashe there. Apparently, Graves and BC wasn't enough to kill them so I went there as fast as I could but enemy Malphite and Fizz showed up suddenly.

When Rengar saw Malphite, he ran away as fast as he could not even trying to fight him, and WW tried to go for Fizz. I ignored them and went for Ashe and Annie since Graves was troubled. I ignored Fizz, since he had the troll tank build.

When I arrived, I helped so they can kill Annie, that was successful but our graves and BC died. I looked back and noticed WW dead and Rengar still running away from Malphite.

After I ran away and arrived at base, WW blamed me that I didn't kill Fizz when I can one shot him down, since he's "squishy". I told him I can't nuke Fizz with just QRWE since he buildt warmogs and banshee. Then WW said I don't deserve to be a LB if I can't shoot him down.

But really, was I supposed to try to kill Fizz and Malph? They are the tanks and honestly, I never aim tanks when I'm LB. Even in team fights, I would always go for the AP carry or AD carry because all I can do is do that. But after getting blamed from WW by not killing a tank Fizz, I just don't understand.

Even Graves got mad because I didn't kill Fizz. Rengar said they just stood there so I can one shoot down either Malph or Fizz, how the heck am I supposed to do that? I just don't understand.

But really, what should've I done? Run to drag killing either Annie or Ashe or just go for Malphite or Fizz?

I just don't get why my team mates all think a LB can nuke down anyone.

Cenerae

08-22-2012

Leblanc's job is to snipe the enemy AP carry, or AD carry if they can reach them.

If there was a free kill available on the Fizz and you could pull it off, then sure take it. But not in the middle of a teamfight, if he's a tank build.

You NEED to stop listening to your team mates and coming here to ask about what they said. If what they said clearly makes no sense whatsoever, disregard their whining completely. If you take every little complaint to heart in this game you'll get driven insane.

Luxiere

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
Leblanc's job is to snipe the enemy AP carry, or AD carry if they can reach them.

If there was a free kill available on the Fizz and you could pull it off, then sure take it. But not in the middle of a teamfight, if he's a tank build.

You NEED to stop listening to your team mates and coming here to ask about what they said. If what they said clearly makes no sense whatsoever, disregard their whining completely. If you take every little complaint to heart in this game you'll get driven insane.
I was bashed endlessly just because I didn't kill a tank. It made me wonder if it was really my fault in hand-

Hirumonogatari

08-22-2012

i need more information.

like, what health was fizz on and how many skills did you have off cooldown after dealing with annie and ashe?

if you let a 100 hp fizz get away, i'd probably have a couple of words with you too.

Heek

08-22-2012

You seem like you were traumatized because someone yelled at you in leauge. Don't worry, it happens all the time.

TeknoWizard

08-22-2012

Ideally, yes. Dive the AD/AP carry, or even the bruiser if they're disgustingly fed. Your mission is to take down the most dangerous champions on the enemy team. However, you're also clean up. If someone is in a close fight, it will never hurt to just toss a Q onto the other person to chunk them for a good amount of health.

Target the most important people, but try to make your team mates win fights.

KaiSong

08-22-2012

Burst the carry, if fizz had BV and warmogs his money wasnt in damage and you shouldve ignored him anyway. He doesnt have anything but slows at that point and BV shouldve made you shy away from targeting him anyway.

MiLoLaMb

08-30-2012

It's a good game but got a **** community =DD