Add a new chatroom?

YES!!! 157 95.15%
NO! 8 4.85%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Chatrooms fuill 24/7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobileForce

08-22-2012

Does anyone else have this problem? We're in strategy discussion, and there are 10 people spamming their LOOKING FOR A GROUP JOIN ME BLAH BLAH
It's kinda annoying, but there is no alternative: Looking for group chat is full (200/200) 24/7
Please, riot, make a new chatroom

MobileForce

08-22-2012

Bumb bump

Artifictional

08-22-2012

Riot doesn't care about community feedback but im going to give some anyways
We need another LFG chat, another Public Chat, and moderation in chat
I'm not talking about riot chat bot, im talking an actual moderator that can and will disable the accounts of spammers and people that post scam links.
It won't happen though
which makes me sad

FouR TrYsS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

bump

Gludo

11-07-2012

Food for thought, keep the chatrooms but make multiples of them so when you click on LFG for example it will get you into a LFG channel that is not full (i.e. Looking For Group 6 because the other 5 were full)

Fey Reaver

11-08-2012

There should be more chatroom support. Going to the forums is a hassle. There should be a mod for each chatroom and definitely more chatrooms

Veers358

11-12-2012

Or at the very least make different instances of the same chat room. When one fills, say, 'Strategy Discussion' another opens and people trying to join are placed into 'Strategy Discussion 2.'

Makes sense, and that's what is used in Starcraft (not the those channels ever fill up lol)

jimirockz

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylovehammer View Post
riot doesn't care about community feedback but im going to give some anyways
we need another lfg chat, another public chat, and moderation in chat
i'm not talking about riot chat bot, im talking an actual moderator that can and will disable the accounts of spammers and people that post scam links.
It won't happen though
which makes me sad
here here!

TheWaffleMan

Senior Recruiter

12-26-2012

you can just type in the search bar "Looking for gorup 2" and a chat room will come up, if more people had the sense to do this, the pinned chat rooms being full wont get them mad

TaiigerBlue

12-26-2012

StarCraft 2's chat rooms are a good example to go by here.

If a chat room fills and more people try to join, another room is automatically created (e.g. Looking For Group 2) and they're placed there. There's also a drop down menu at the top of the chat to switch rooms if ever the other chat rooms clear up a bit and you wish to join them for some reason.