Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need ideas how to gear lane warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jman69

08-22-2012

There are 5 items I love having on Warwick but I have no clue which item to purchase next if the game goes long enough.

I usually build (in no particular order)
Merc Treads
Wits End
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
Frozen Mallet

At this point I can take out most Champs 1vs1, and am sort of tanky, but should I be going for more damage or grab another tank items?

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-23-2012

Endgame I usually switch out Visage for BT. I could be crazy for doing it.
Get some more AS. Ionic Spark, or if the game is REAALLLLY long MBR. Jus don't rush the MBR because it's pretty useless early.

AlphariusRising

08-23-2012

Hextech Gunblade.

No, wait, hear me out.

Warwick has one form of CC on a high cooldown. The slow and extra will make you more sticky, otherwise you are very kite-able.
Warwick relies on having lots of lifesteal and sustain. HG is among the best life sustain items in the game. Your Q also scales off AP, and the spellvamp works on it. You will get a huge chunk of your HP back on Q. Your ult works with the extra lifesteal as well, and the cutlass is a good component by itself, you can finish the item way later, just keeping the cutlass is a great addition to your inventory.

Jmaf

08-23-2012

Maldreds hextech gunblade merc treads aegis/ga..in lane and out of lane you sustain like yorick almost...I use this build to counter jungle too once i have maldreds..um make sure you use ap quints as reds.