Game won't start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwabby2

02-02-2013

@ emi which file do you delete? and what do you mean by "Launcher file" when i click on launcher file theres managad files and realeases do i delte that folder with those 2 i listed or what???

xHave Mercyx

02-02-2013

thanks bro worked for me

Fly5Phoenix

02-03-2013

What do I do if the lol-launcher won't delete....

iTzzRonnie

Recruiter

02-07-2013

can u say it like less computer language...when i open league of legends its only loading the part when u press play then it just stays there pls reply

bigred66

02-08-2013

it didnt work for me

bondos

02-09-2013

first i play lol but after i deleted it becuase i got some viruses in my laptop like format it. but then i downloaded it again and now it is not working i double click the file lol.launcher.admin.exe and there comes written league of legends at middle and it wont open and after that there is written the file cannot be open plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

bondos

02-09-2013

first is play lol but after that i deleted it becuase i got some viruses in my laptop and i format it. but after that i downloaded lol and when it was downloaded i just double click the file lol.launcher.admin.exe and after that at middle there comes written lol and it does not open and after that there comes written the file cannot be open...............................

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz TELL ME SOME SOLUTION FOR IT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

inpieces

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

had the same problem, went into avast maintenance, on quarentine just right click the lol launcher there that is blocked and delete it from quarentine. that worked for me

Miya Mimi

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Removed from quarantaine, indeed. Wow, thanks forums!

Carls hands

02-17-2013

Lots of thanks