Hotkey's Not Working

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aTortis

06-05-2011

yes, you have to run the program as an administrator and it should work without any further problems

DDG Miskwaa

06-06-2011

It still does it for me to this very moment and RIOT has come to refuse to fix this problem. Its quite annoying and wish I can get all of the money I spent on this game back because I doubt they even care for that matter anymore.

fatlifeforlife

06-07-2011

Stupid question. How do I run it as an admin??

CptnTeemo

06-13-2011

Go here it's the best solution yet no joke. THis has been pizzin me off for ages. will fix your hotkey issues if you use comcast.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...62#post9891762

CptnTeemo

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by imago dei View Post
rezz

I just started playing the game, and the same thing is happening to me every few games. I'm on a laptop, Microsoft Natural PS/2 keyboard(Win XP).

CptnTeemo

06-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceMan View Post
Hey,

I've been having problems with my keyboard in game. The hot key's including sum spells, abilities, shop, esc, and recall. I can still hit my chat (enter) to talk to other players. This has been happening since the most recent patch. I've been reading up and haven't noticed any addressing to this problem other than Jesse Perring asking questions to another poster. I'm running Windows 7 x64 on an HP laptop. If I can send any logs to help I'm more than willing to.

Being able to play a game once a day with the keyboard working kills because I'd do well then the next game be screwed over as a result of not able to use hot keys. It's not efficient at all especially with timing.

So, if I can help in any way I would like to I will.

Rice™
go here!

THE MFT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2011

okay, this is late but ever since a new patch happened my hotkeys on my lenovo 2009 laptop wont work any advice on wat to do?

Kremblin89

12-16-2011

Ok well this started happening to me as well as of the micro patch yesterday. Its not quite the same however as it seems to que my keystrokes somewhere and randomly decide that it should cast abilities afterwards, sometimes as long as 1-2 min later for no reason. I tried diff keyboards, and a re install as well as the fixes in this thread to no avail... Please fix this, as of the last game which went particularly badly none of my friends will play with me since I am a liability. Also getting tired of people calling me bad when my ult goes of for no reason or my summoner spells go off when I respawn.

Grenadelaide

11-25-2012

Bumping this,

Ive just started getting this issue, running a 64-bit windows 7, and half a dozen times in a game, my hotkeys (qwer,df,b) along with my tab button, and my MOUSE will all of a sudden stop working. The only way i can fix it is to minimise the game with alt-tab and click on it again, but by the time im back in game i wouldve been killed already from some massive important team fight.

Worst part no one seems to know how to fix this problem!
HOW DO YOU STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING???

Avalis

02-20-2013

This same thing happened to me. I could still alt[w] myself as soraka, and if I pressed the keys enough it would eventually let me cast my infuse spell, but it wouldn't let me do anything else. I could still type though and level up a spell using hotkeys.