Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hotkey's Not Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

Recruiter

11-17-2009

If it helps I'm using a Razer Mamba. When I went where you told me it had a keyboard icon on it. Maybe it's a Razer thing.

reapermaster

11-17-2009

bump this again tomorrow so I can get back to you tomorrow.

RiceMan

Recruiter

11-18-2009

After restarting my computer and updating my Mamba Configurator drivers and stuff it now only occurs every now and then. I can restart League and it'll work fine. It's still annoying trying to leave and restart whenever it happens but it's very rarely now. It might have just been the Mamba software conflicting.

reapermaster

11-18-2009

Rasser, do you have an old keyboard laying around you could test with. I believe its the keyboard itself, but I would like to make sure that its not something else.

RiceMan

Recruiter

11-18-2009

Ok well the problems back...

lESWf0kRrzqxVxSb

11-19-2009

Quote:
reapermaster:
Rasser, do you have an old keyboard laying around you could test with. I believe its the keyboard itself, but I would like to make sure that its not something else.

Hey - I have tested 3 diffrent kinds of keyboards and its not working with logitec "older keyboard", and not with another one aswell.. all USP used... I even tried in another USP port but with no results, so i dont think its about that.. But the fact i dont understand as Riceman says.. our keyboards works some "rare" times its really rare.. maybe 1 out of 20 matches it works for 1 single match, then it stop working again... sigh

RiceMan

Recruiter

11-19-2009

Yea.. It's definitely an on and off thing. It'll work some then fail. Sometimes a League restart can fix it and other times i can restart the thing 2 to 3 times and it still won't work...

reapermaster

11-19-2009

are either of you a little more computer savvy? I have something to try, but it can cause problems if you are not ready for it. Its not something for the unexperienced to try because of the wrong click can crash your computer.

lESWf0kRrzqxVxSb

11-20-2009

Hmm compare what it is.. but im not sure if im experienced enough. is it a system rewind on windows you are talking about.. going back to before i installed LoL first time?

I had a crash before on my internet explore.. It all worked after i made a system rewind on windows. hmm

RiceMan

Recruiter

11-20-2009

Yea, I'm computer savvy and I have a full backup with a recovery disk if anything wrong happens.